Did I hijack a Thread ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuld33p

Disciple
Its really annoying when people quote your message and ask you to stop hijacking their thread.. I mean what the F***... really.. You are asking for a question I have a similar question in mind so I ask the same question with my configuration :)P configuration)

For example.. this guy.. was looking for a router.. I am too.. so I asked a simple question.. and check out his reply. and check mine as well ;)

Now I want you ask you guys.. what is your opinion on that.. I mean do you really want me to open another thread with exactly the same question.. I mean I am a Environment friendly person. I know opening a new thread would cause load on server which will eventually cost more energy cost.. and blah blah.. and moreover what is the big deal.. I've seen it many times on TE.. I don't know what it is.. it really makes me think bad about the OP to ask and leave the thread..

Re: WTF is Hijacking a Thread ?

kuld33p said:
Its really annoying when people quote your message and ask you to stop hijacking their thread.. I mean what the F***... really.. You are asking for a question I have a similar question in mind so I ask the same question with my configuration :)P configuration)

For example.. this guy.. was looking for a router.. I am too.. so I asked a simple question.. and check out his reply. and check mine as well ;)

Now I want you ask you guys.. what is your opinion on that.. I mean do you really want me to open another thread with exactly the same question.. I mean I am a Environment friendly person. I know opening a new thread would cause load on server which will eventually cost more energy cost.. and blah blah.. and moreover what is the big deal.. I've seen it many times on TE.. I don't know what it is.. it really makes me think bad about the OP to ask and leave the thread..
I don't see how the other guy was NOT being right in this case. That WAS a market thread. There's no reason for you to be posting in a market thread to ask for suggestions.. Thats not what you have a Market section for.

Also, there really is no need for the kind of language used in the title.

Re: WTF is Hijacking a Thread ?

The OP in the market thread is absolutely right in this case. Of all places, there was no need to start a discussion in the market thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back