Guys, here's an update.
I'm getting a refurbished Lenovo Tiny CPU for Rs. 18,500

Specs are :
i5 6th gen
500gb HDD
8gb RAM

Keyboard Mouse + Wifi Receiver + 18.5 inch AOC Monitor (New) = Rs. 6,200

Total = Rs. 24,700

1 year warranty (6 months from Lenovo itself and 6 months from this local computer store)

I've seen the CPU personally.
It is as good as new.
Even the inside of the cabinet is also pretty clean.
The seller says there is nothing refurbished or renewed in this CPU.

Should I buy this?

Guys, here's an update.
I'm getting a refurbished Lenovo Tiny CPU for Rs. 18,500

Specs are :
i5 6th gen
500gb HDD
8gb RAM

Keyboard Mouse + Wifi Receiver + 18.5 inch AOC Monitor (New) = Rs. 6,200

Total = Rs. 24,700

1 year warranty (6 months from Lenovo itself and 6 months from this local computer store)

I've seen the CPU personally.
It is as good as new.
Even the inside of the cabinet is also pretty clean.
The seller says there is nothing refurbished or renewed in this CPU.

Should I buy this?
You can buy this ,it really is a fair price to pay since the processor alone sells for around 8k . As far as ram is concerned pls check if it is Lenovo ram and single slot .There are 2 slots in the tiny. If not ask him to install a single 8GB module instead of 2*4 gb so that you can upgrade to 16gb by buying 1 more single 8gb stick . With regard to HDD , pls get a new one or an used SSD . Do not get the mechanical HDD . There is a NVMe slot and the tiny is also avaliable with built in wifi . If possible pls get the model with the wifi even if it costs a bit extra .
With regard to the monitor try to spend a little more extra and get an IPS display and if possible try to buy a 22 inch minimum . The 18.5 would be too small .
With regard to the OS ,pls download the win 10 from microsoft and do a fresh install . The key will get activated by itself .

You can buy this ,it really is a fair price to pay since the processor alone sells for around 8k . As far as ram is concerned pls check if it is Lenovo ram and single slot .There are 2 slots in the tiny. If not ask him to install a single 8GB module instead of 2*4 gb so that you can upgrade to 16gb by buying 1 more single 8gb stick . With regard to HDD , pls get a new one or an used SSD . Do not get the mechanical HDD . There is a NVMe slot and the tiny is also avaliable with built in wifi . If possible pls get the model with the wifi even if it costs a bit extra .
With regard to the monitor try to spend a little more extra and get an IPS display and if possible try to buy a 22 inch minimum . The 18.5 would be too small .
With regard to the OS ,pls download the win 10 from microsoft and do a fresh install . The key will get activated by itself .
Yes, there are 2 RAM slots.
There's already an 8gb in the first slot.
I'll add another 8gb in the future, if need arises.
Yes, decided to buy an NVME ssd.
Regarding monitor, I've skipped the monitor he was providing and bought this one just an hour ago. (got it for just 7,129 Rs.)

Yes, there are 2 RAM slots.
There's already an 8gb in the first slot.
I'll add another 8gb in the future, if need arises.
Yes, decided to buy an NVME ssd.
Regarding monitor, I've skipped the monitor he was providing and bought this one just an hour ago. (got it for just 7,129 Rs.)
Excellent choices and specs . That should give you a great experience . Last thing ,try to get a wireless keyboard and mouse combo .. It would look very professional without any wires hanging around in the clinic . The Logitech entry level wireless are good with a small footprint . https://www.amazon.in/Logitech-MK215-Wireless-Keyboard-Mouse/dp/B012MQS060

Back