Budget 31-40k Desktop PC for a Dental Clinic/Day-To-Day usage

power_8383

Disciple
Hello techies,

I'm out of touch with the latest technology when it comes to PC components.
I'm out looking for a desktop PC for my dental clinic.
Don't worry, a dental PC doesn't need any special feature.
The only addition it has apart from a home/office PC is an USB RadioVisioGraphy device to see the X-rays on the monitor.
So please suggest me all the components accordingly. (Including mouse, keyboard, cabinet etc.)
Thanks in advance.

1. What is your budget?
    • 30-35K
  2. Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component
    • Yes, this will be a final configuration
  3. Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
    • Pune
    • Open to online purchase
  4. Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
    • No
  5. What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
    • Dental Clinic
    • In other words, for a day-to-day use.
  6. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
    • No Preference
  7. If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
    • No Gaming
  8. What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
    1. Desktop - 1920x1080
  9. Are you looking to overclock?
    • No
  10. Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
    • Windows 10 64 bit
    • Or Windows 11

What screen size are you looking for? There are pre built systems available for your price point, but they are usually 1366x768 resolution, 19" panels. For FHD you might have to increase budget to around 40k

What screen size are you looking for? There are pre built systems available for your price point, but they are usually 1366x768 resolution, 19" panels. For FHD you might have to increase budget to around 40k
anything between 20 to 23 inch
even 19 inch is also ok with me.

personally not a laptop fan , but why not opt for a laptop
I already have an i5 laptop.
I need two systems in my clinic. (1 laptop and 1 desktop)
By the way, thank you all for your replies.
And if my budget is too tight for the purpose, I can increase it by additional 5k i.e. upto 40k

anything between 20 to 23 inch
even 19 inch is also ok with me.

I already have an i5 laptop.
I need two systems in my clinic. (1 laptop and 1 desktop)
By the way, thank you all for your replies.
And if my budget is too tight for the purpose, I can increase it by additional 5k i.e. upto 40k
Seems to be a decent deal for 40k after card discounts:
Card discounts as and when they available, ie, October 3 onwards (maybe earlier for prime members)

Getting a branded computer from a good local pc store would be much better idea. Reputed pc stores usually have their own IT guys to help during any sort of issue. Just request them to only show system equipped with TPM 2.0(Intel) or fTPM(AMD) module for Windows 11.

without OS its 35k , i hope it also comes with monitor , dont forget to add wifi

try to fing older 7th/8th gen Dell micros with SSD that would be in your budget as well

something like this would float your boat

Since checking Xray pics are important suggest that you go for a 24 inch display with IPS . That would easily set you back by 15-20k . I have come across quite a few Lenovo tiny , dell ,HP mini , tiny and Micro pc with warranty on the used OLX market . An 8 GB with 256 SSD should not cost more than 14-15k .

Lenovo 24" IPS models are available for 11.5k, so are LG 21.5"
And these aren't bad display. Pretty decent for the price actually

I did not know . I tend to use the professional series as a bench mark . I did buy a couple of entry level IPS panel LG monitors . I was really taken back by the quality of the panels . No amount of calibration could get the colours and tone levels right . I also use a dell ultra sharp which has panels manufactured by LG . I am led to assume that decent monitors might cost a bit more and rely on the Ultra sharp models so as to not throw any surprises . I have also used some decent entry level monitors in the past . For a work place a monitor with tilt , height adjustment is a must . A monitor with multiple input might not be needed but one with such features would really be good . None of the entry level models tend to offer those features .

Thank you all for your reply.
The one AIO suggested by @zero_cool seems to be a good choice in this budgets.
I hope the price comes down further in the sale.
Otherwise I'll explore some local stores.

One more thing, is it wise to buy a second hand desktop PC, if all the components (like RAM, PSU, Motherboards) are branded ones?

Thank you all for your reply.
The one AIO suggested by @zero_cool seems to be a good choice in this budgets.
I hope the price comes down further in the sale.
Otherwise I'll explore some local stores.

One more thing, is it wise to buy a second hand desktop PC, if all the components (like RAM, PSU, Motherboards) are branded ones?
You wont be able to adjust move your AIO unless the AIO has a dedicated stand . I am sure you need a movable monitor so that you can rotate or adjust in case you need to show x-ray to your patients .
The one suggested does not include a HDD or a stand .
I have seen quite a few Thinkcentre , Optiplex desktops with warranty on OLX . Apparently these are corporate lease period expired ones with warranty on them . Very reasonably priced given that they look brand new , have warranty and are not tinkered with . Look for a i3 with a minimum of 6th gen CPU . You should be fine .

sorry, second hand PC is not recommended.
either get a branded PC or get it assembled from a reputed shop
If one is getting the same branded PC at a fraction of the cost with good specs and warranty time from the company why not ? I would prefer a used branded PC rather than go for an assembled one unless I am particular about the processor , graphics ,upgrades etc . The branded tiny , micro desktops are well built , have all the necessary ports , wifi ,are power efficient and you get licensed windows 10 .

Back