Desitorrents Invite (not registrations) Open Now

Open registration are coming back again .

Dear DT members.

DT is proud to announce that we will have FREE Open registration for ONE Week ( Oct 6, 2011 to Oct 12, 2011 )

This is a very limited time offer. Users will get full Access to site with access to download.

( However if the user is found to have created an account with no or less activity: posts or download/upload, the account will be deleted after a month. The required activity will be at the discretion of the Staff. After a period of 6 months all the newly registered users will be given full accounts without any limitations on activity)

Our Current Users base who's not yet full members ( in Preview mode ) of DT will also get a chance to Join DT.

Just come and visit us on between Thursday Oct. 6th to Oct 12 to activate your membership. A small ratio free period will follow because of the support of our community in meeting our donation goals for September.

Tell your friends & family to be part of a wonderful community, also spread the words to facebook, orkut and any other social sites, forums, blogs...etc you use

Please do not create duplicate account as it will result in ban of your dupe & original account.

Otaku said:
DT is good for older stuff. For newer stuff, it is no special.

Thats exactly where it shines. The newer stuff you can find anywhere on the net. Also DT carries the usual newer stuff too, which other newer stuff you talking about care to explain please.

Guyz i dont know why but suddenly today i got message that i was banned and its permanent...and the reason its not specified...can anyone help??

I dont know what I am missing...from the looks of it...it is mandatory to pay atleast 10 euros to download anything...

Is it madatory to pay before i can download anything?

asingh said:
They do that at times. For no reason what so ever, only they know. Which client were you using.

utorrent..thats crazy actually...there were few torrents which had leechers and no seeders...and i seeded them for like 2-3 weeks....but finally what i got in return is this....:(

any mods of that site present here???

Back