Delta Force: Hawk Ops

Black_Hawk

Skilled
Delta Force - Official Teaser Trailer:

Finally, the legendary game getting a reboot! More details in-bound after the official reveal at Gamescom Opening Night (22nd August' 2023).

Details so far about the game can be found in this article here at:

Delta Force Reboot Officially Confirmed, More Details To Be Revealed At Gamescom

Like the original games, Delta Force will have both a single-player campaign and large-scale multiplayer. For its campaign, producer Shadow Guo explained to IGN that it's inspired by the film Black Hawk Down and that the development team has "extensively studied the movie and delved into the historical context respectfully."

The Delta Force games sure bring back some good ol' college memories of long evening gaming sessions!

Have zero expectations from the game, since it will most likely be a sub-standard product or will be riddled with microtransactions.

No prizes for guessing why - no one but Tencent is behind the making of this game. And the studio developing the title has only experience with mobile games that are again (not so surprising) riddled with microtransactions.

Honestly speaking, this game will typically bank on people's nostalgia to make money. Nothing else.

Huge fan Novalogic games. Started with Delta Force 1 way back in 1998, it ran beautifully on my P2 potato PC. Had put ungodly hours on DF1, Comanche and Mig29.

The trailer was bit of a disappointed TBH. The OG series, the campaign was quiet realistic and self paced. The trailer felt more like newer age FPS shooters.

I played DF2 some 15 years back. It was one of the best shooters apart from COD and IGI 2. I also used to play SWAT and Rainbow Six.

Lots of good memories associated with this game and I am sure many of us share the same feeling but seeing these videos I doubt it will match the expectations. I am disappointed seeing the graphics specially, they look like COD 4 era when it was first launched.

Back