Dell SP2208wfp Can be used as Mirror

Contrast ratio - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In simple words:

Static Contrast :- the greatest difference between light and darks on a single image.

Dynamic Contrast :- the greatest possible difference using the lighest light screen possible vs the darkest dark screen possible

i.e. - have two pictures - 1 pure white and 1 pure black...show them both and measure the brightest possible point on the bright screen and the darkest possible on the dark screen.

Although, this never can occur in Real Life.

Hope it explains.

^^ (no flaming intended) Why get 8800GT when U already ve 7300GT & 6800GT...simple reason *performance in the new games*

AFAIK, Sir Farookh's got a 2407-HC & SP2208WFP...the 3rd 24" is his bros.

But, what he does with his cash is none of my business.

I had a 120mm (push) on my TRUE...then added another 120mm (pull) as I could afford it. I had 2 x 1GB OCZs...then I got me another 2 x 1GB Crucial Lanfest, when I was going x64, cause I could afford it. I ve a 80GB 5400rpm laptop HDD & m ordering a 160GB 7600rpm HDD cause I can afford it. My wife feels I m throwing away cash...what do U think ???

I ve a rig with C2D E6750 @ 4 gigs with 4GB RAM @ 1:1 ratio & 8800GT on ABIT IP35-E with 160+160 gigs of storage in a CM Ammo cabby with 5x120mm, 2x80mm, 2x60mm & 2x40mm fans...also ve a Toshiba Satellite A100 with Core Duo 1.86GHz pocessor, 2GB of 667MHz RAM & a X1600 (512MB VRAM) GPU. I would love 2 ve another RIG with QUADs, DDR3 RAM, G92 (9800) GPU & I will...when its available & I can afford it but ATM, I can't.

Lastly...I ve worked on AVID which requires 2 monitors & I know how a setup with dual monitor helps...my 2 cents.

dingemini312 said:
i got the same for 17.5 k :D
......... way better than Ep22wfp !!

BTW about external lightening... NO it doesnt annoy.... instead the black looks very nice and the colours look as they shud look :D

get it if u can....

hey can you pls get me the same deal???

Hey, hate to be a noob necro'ing a thread here, but I guess that's what I am. This thread really sold me on the monitor, particularly your talk about the scaling options and the picture showing off the menu saying that it supports YPbPr is awesome. Plus, knowing that is supports 1080p over HDMI at least is huge as well (yes I know that it will scale it down some, but having the supports is the most important factor for me). So bravo for the thread, it answered far more questions than the rest of Google ever did :p

Back