Monitors Dell no longer selling Monitors to individuals ?

ideaguy

Disciple
I called DELL toll free line today to inquire about 2209 and 2409...i got a cold response saying we no longer sell only monitors to individuals....i asked if they could give a contact of authorized retailer in Mumbai.. the answer was "No"...:mad::mad: i mean thats it the dude just said no waited for me to hang up....no pleasantries like "Thank you for calling DELL" etc...it was absurd.....i called back the other Non Toll free no and complained about it...this dude told me the same thing....and gave me a Mumbai helpline no...which turned out to Helpline for Croma superstore...:no::no:....i mean whats happening guys...i had called couple of weeks back to chk availability of 2409 monitor...and all was fine.....can any one confirm this...pls...

ideaguy said:
I called DELL toll free line today to inquire about 2209 and 2409...i got a cold response saying we no longer sell only monitors to individuals....i asked if they could give a contact of authorized retailer in Mumbai.. the answer was "No"...:mad::mad: i mean thats it the dude just said no waited for me to hang up....no pleasantries like "Thank you for calling DELL" etc...it was absurd.....i called back the other Non Toll free no and complained about it...this dude told me the same thing....and gave me a Mumbai helpline no...which turned out to Helpline for Croma superstore...:no::no:....i mean whats happening guys...i had called couple of weeks back to chk availability of 2409 monitor...and all was fine.....can any one confirm this...pls...

Guys ,

i WAs the first Dealer To Get This Info And Close My Dell Go .

i think it happns .....after the budget tingy annouceents of 5% excise benefit but how it created problems for them......? DUNNO?

maybe they want us to illegally import ..well..lets see

Back