Defy update finally?

I updated to Froyo Last night.Have lost the contacts that were in phone memory. Thankfully i am in a position to restore them. Everything else seems fine

RKitect said:
I updated to Froyo Last night.Have lost the contacts that were in phone memory. Thankfully i am in a position to restore them. Everything else seems fine
It is always advisable to store your contact in the gmail address book, that ways accessible on any android phone..

Updated Froyo yesterday, I lost all my contacts, i had older contacts backup, so no much damage. I could not able to enable Flash during video mode which was working before..

gautham82 said:
Updated Froyo yesterday, I lost all my contacts, i had older contacts backup, so no much damage. I could not able to enable Flash during video mode which was working before..
So one shouldn't update right? The main feature of 2.2 was adobe flash which was already present in 2.1 of Defy, so what is the main need to upgrade?

gautham82 said:
Aman27deep said:
So one shouldn't update right? The main feature of 2.2 was adobe flash which was already present in 2.1 of Defy, so what is the main need to upgrade?
I guess gautham82 meant his camera LED Flash light and not adobe flash.

I want to buy additional memory card for Defy. Need Suggestions for buying a 16 gb card and earphones (max 1.5 k for earphones) . Can i buy any card or is there a particular card i need to buy. (Did not want to start a new thread for this so posted it here ).

Which player plays HD 720p videos without any lag on the defy?

I have moboplayer & Rock player lite. Played a few HD .mp4 vids & they lagged.

I am sorry if I am missing something but why would you want to play 720p videos on such a small screen. I mean will there be any noticeable difference even if you play normal sd stuff. I guess my question is, when you download tv show episodes there are two qualities right. One is 350 MB and another 1ish GB (or 700MB movies vs sectretmyth 720p). Will it make a difference if I play either on Defy.

RKitect said:
I want to buy additional memory card for Defy. Need Suggestions for buying a 16 gb card and earphones (max 1.5 k for earphones) . Can i buy any card or is there a particular card i need to buy. (Did not want to start a new thread for this so posted it here ).
get a 16gb sandisk class 4 card.

_

Aman27deep said:
goodakash said:
I guess gautham82 meant his camera LED Flash light and not adobe flash.

@Goodakash - You are right, i mean camera LED light is disabled during video mode which was working in 2.1 version, any workaround to enable..?

gautham82 said:
@Goodakash - You are right, i mean camera LED light is disabled during video mode which was working in 2.1 version, any workaround to enable..?
Try this:

Settings/Applications/manage apps/Camera

Clear data.

See if that works

piyush_888 said:
I just got my 8GB card delivered today. Bought it @ LetsBuy for 449 after discount, Strontium. Took only 2 days after placing the order.
Could you tell what are your transfer speeds with that card?

Back