All OS Decent phones with 6.1inch screens

psyph3r

Skilled
Are there any decent phones that have a 6.1 inch or smaller screen below 35k ?
Just bought the S20FE recently and it feels like a slab in my pocket.
Most of the newer phones in the market these days are these 6.4-6.7 inch phablets, the proper sized phones are reserved for either flagships or the bottom end with nothing in between.

Most of the newer phones in the market these days are these 6.4-6.7 inch phablets, the proper sized phones are reserved for either flagships or the bottom end with nothing in between.
I am too very much interested in phones sized below 6.1 . But I don’t find. Now asus recently launched 8Z which is expensive. Pixel 4a is good but it has 3140 maah battery.

Is that a phone... or are you just too happy to see me?
I am too very much interested in phones sized below 6.1 . But I don’t find. Now asus recently launched 8Z which is expensive. Pixel 4a is good but it has 3140 maah battery.
Asus killed the phone with its pricing, esle would be a compelling choice.

I am actually in the same boat. I had a look at S22, and it is perfect fit. The only thing not compelling is the price :D
The other option is iPhone SE 2022, I might get one of those during Amazon/ FK sale.

I am actually in the same boat. I had a look at S22, and it is perfect fit. The only thing not compelling is the price :D
The other option is iPhone SE 2022, I might get one of those during Amazon/ FK sale.
Don’t consider se you will get 13 mini around 36k in diwali sale.

The way these phone companies have been going, in a couple years, we'll be walking around with our laptops in our pockets. The latest thin and light laptop models are fast closing in on phone weights. There are models that are 900 grams or less while phones are touching 250 grams.

Last year I was also looking for a compact phone. After looking a lot and not finding many options, I eventually settled for an overpriced Pixel 4a. Overall it's a decent phone with only slightly buggy Android experience. But hey, who gets a bug free experience for 26k, right!

If you don't game on your phone, 4a will still last you a whole day. So you can go for it. This is the last "compact" phone in the Pixel lineup as well.

The way these phone companies have been going, in a couple years, we'll be walking around with our laptops in our pockets. The latest thin and light laptop models are fast closing in on phone weights. There are models that are 900 grams or less while phones are touching 250 grams.

Last year I was also looking for a compact phone. After looking a lot and not finding many options, I eventually settled for an overpriced Pixel 4a. Overall it's a decent phone with only slightly buggy Android experience. But hey, who gets a bug free experience for 26k, right!

If you don't game on your phone, 4a will still last you a whole day. So you can go for it. This is the last "compact" phone in the Pixel lineup as well.
Bro can you send your sot via pm. ?

Back