Deals in Dallas

One of my friends is in dallas...and with the current festive season on in the US, it seems like a good time to buy an mp3 player or a digicam from there

Now i browsed through some sites which have shops in dallas.. and found these deals :

i) Buy the Sony 8G MP3 Walkman (NWA1200VIOLET) and other MP3 Players & iPods at circuitcity.com
Sony 8G Hard Drive Walkman MP3 Player (190 $) --> approx 8550rs.

ii)
Buy the Apple 4GB iPod Nano with Color LCD (MA426LLA) and other MP3 Players & iPods at circuitcity.com
Apple 4GB iPod Nano with Color LCD (190 $)

iii)
Buy the Creative Labs Zen MicroPhoto 8GB MP3 Player (ZMP8GBGY) and other MP3 Players & iPods at circuitcity.com
Creative Labs Zen MicroPhoto 8GB MP3 Player (ZMP8GBGY) (180$ --> 8100)
8k - 8.5k is the max i can spend....
so guys..plz lemme know ur views or any good deals as i have 3 days to inform my friend.
im not specifically looking out for mp3 players as such...but any good deal...
like a cheap psp or digicam n stuff...

If you are interested in an iPod, 4GB Nano(The new model), and dont bother much about warranty, I heard that it is available somewhere in Powai without a bill for about 7.6k.

lol where is dallas and where is powai......it looks now we giving competition to us.......lol....

but i seriously guess its good to get it frm us...becoz we all know stuff frm china dump here........i got asony vcd/mp3 walkman player 2 yrs bak...whereas the original one cost 6k +..though its now outdated stuff

You get hard disk based players with abt 30GB of storage for about $200. They are prolly better if you require the space. Consider the Creative Vision or something like that. You can also get an Archos 20GB for less than $150, comes with a 2.2 inch screen too.

Raghu.

magnet said:
lol where is dallas and where is powai......it looks now we giving competition to us.......lol....

but i seriously guess its good to get it frm us...becoz we all know stuff frm china dump here........i got asony vcd/mp3 walkman player 2 yrs bak...whereas the original one cost 6k +..though its now outdated stuff

Hehe...nope...not dallas and powai...
I saw he is from Mumbai...atleast his location is set to Mumbai....so just posted the prevalent rates here:p

The one with original bill and warranty is for 9800/-
And, the one without bill also comes box packed:bleh:

Anyways, since he has revealed his budget, the point remains
1. Capacity Needed.
2. Functionality
3. Although he mentions that he wants to go in for an MP3 player or a Digi cam or a PSP, he isnt sure what he wants:p

@ geekhead
So, I think you need to tell us what exactly you want of the three;)

well the thing is ...i have a 256mb creative muvo now.. so im not dying as such to get an ipod.. (i know 256 mb's verrrrry less)

i saw an archos player actually, but it was way costly..

basically i wanna flaunt some stuff(like an archos or a psp...or if nothing else then an ipod ;) ) and i need the stuff to be within budget...

so now i hope u guys share my confusion..

Back