Deals for Domestic Flights through Indian Travel Sites

Even better:

Ezeego has a special offer valid only today the 27th!

40% off on base fares on tickets booked on goair, indigo, spicejet!

use promo code TUONEDIFY

EDIT: Bah... have to check the fine-print

40% or Rs.350 whichever is lower.. @

^^Thats only for those 'special fares on undisclosed flights'. And for that i blame customers. As the lawyer mentioned in the article, when an airlines is offering you a cheaper ticket with an explicit catch, WTF can you expect?

BTW back on offers, Ezee go seems to be having daily offers!

http://static.ezeego1.co.in/ezeego_...ish/html/terms_conditions/dod_2012_04_28.html

"Terms and Conditions - {Deal of the Day - 28th April} - Ticket pe Ticket FREE

• For every 2 tickets booked in 1 single transaction, get the base fare of one ticket refunded. In case 2 different sectors with different base fares are booked, the lower base fare between the 2 sectors will be refunded. Applicable Fees and Surcharges will have to be borne in full by the customer. e.g. 4 passengers on Mumbai Delhi and Delhi Mumbai are booked, you will get the base fare of the the lower priced sector refunded for all 4 passengers. Or if 3 passengers are booked for a one way journey, the base fare of 1 passenger will be refunded.
  • Maximum of Rs. 600 will be refunded per passenger.
  • To avail the offer, kindly enter and validate "TULMNDIFY" in the Promo code section on the payment page

#[member='vivek.krishnan'] thanks for the PM about GoAir's inaugral Rs.3999 flight offer Mum-Che.

Cheapest compared to other airlines for now.

But hardly a month ago, a one-way ticket used to cost R.s3.5k
<

Things are shooting up!

Peak summer season & kingfisher's limited flights has increased demand.

Dont expect those discounts coupons or less fares.

1. Airport charges, statutory taxes and other surcharges will be applicable.

help me understand

say, a flight from chennai to kolkata costs 4800 on jun 15th, (basic fare 1520, fuel charge +transaction charge 2500,passenger service fee 293, service tax 194) what would be the fare on this offer?

rocker123 how do you calculate . what all do i exclude from the break up tariff? fuel charge +transaction charge is to be excluded while calculating?since that seems to be the highest apart from the basic fare

So did anyone book a Spicejet flight for Rs 777 basic fare? :p

I just did one on the last minute - Bombay to Coimbatore for August 25 (SG 109) for Rs. 1214.00. Generally the average fare for this route tends to be Rs. 3~3.5k.

Fare breakup says:

Fare (fare + airline fuel charge + transaction charge) - 827.00
PSF - 233.00
Airport fee - 113.00
Service tax @ 4.95% - 41.00
Total - 1214.00

Total paisa vasool! Did not book the return trip since the dates havent been confirmed yet.

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

EDIT: Booked the return ticket as well. Ended up being cheaper. Rs. 1100. :lol:

The payment gateway crashed during the last bit but luckily upon refreshing, the site resumed and the ticket was on screen. All thanks to the workplace internet! :p

I was trying since 7 am, server down, price was not changed etc....finally able to book ticket at around 8:50 screenshot is below.

Delhi-Baglaore
1.jpg

Bangalore-Delhi
2.jpg

Contrary to what Spicejet claimed i.e. 77 minutes, it lasted much beyond that. I did it at 10:30 AM odd. And the return ticket around half-an-hour later.

Back