DEAL OF THE WEEK - JVC Marshmallow IEM @ 470

Status
Not open for further replies.

PristineNote

Adept
Oct 22, 2010
Navi Mumbai
www.pristinenote.com
The highly acclaimed JVC Marshmallow IEM[font=arial, sans-serif]- More than 500 Marshmallows sold on TE alone.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]These are one of the best budget earphones one can find in the market and capable of giving some of the more expensive earphones a run for their money. [/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
marshmallowj.jpg
[/font]​

Please note :

[font=arial, sans-serif]These come in an OEM/bulk packaging with the same accessories as that of retail pack.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]You will get the JVC Marshmallow along with an extra pair of foam tips in the OEM packaging .[/font]

Warranty : DOA / 30 days.​

Colours Available : Black / White

Price : Rs. 470 shipped.​

Deal valid till : 28/04/2012​

iPwnz

Brutally Honest
Skilled
Nov 30, 2011
Pandora
I'm so gonna get this!

Btw, any nice IEM with earphone other than MP21? I last used a PL11. Other than the crappy built quality i'm satisfied with the product.

guest_999

Adept
Apr 5, 2012
need some clarification.does this deal include any color(particularly black) or some specific colors only?

sz1266

Disciple
Jul 12, 2008
Hello,

I am interested in purchasing the white one. Please PM me the details. I am also interested in purchasing AT-200. Thanks.

dexBG

still fishing
Adept
Oct 1, 2009
I can you list on Ebay or something... I need to pay using Credit Card ..

Also please post a pic of the White color models..

Let me know via PM .. thanks.

PristineNote

Adept
Oct 22, 2010
Navi Mumbai
www.pristinenote.com
need some clarification.does this deal include any color(particularly black) or some specific colors only?

Colour options available : Black and Blue.

Hello,

I am interested in purchasing the white one. Please PM me the details. I am also interested in purchasing AT-200. Thanks.

Only black and blue is available. Need to check if White is in stock .

I can you list on Ebay or something... I need to pay using Credit Card ..

Also please post a pic of the White color models..

Let me know via PM .. thanks.

I am extremely sorry ,credit card option is not available for special deals . We might have this in Daily Deals on Ebay later but can't confirm anything at this moment.

ALPHA17

Cooler "Master"
Skilled
Jan 6, 2010
Delhi, India
Respected Sire,

Please book a black one for me. I am in the middle of a home shift these days, if possible I would try to transact the cash by Friday maximum next week Monday. Please PM me the appropriate details.

Yours Thankfully,

ALPHA17

vyral_143

Jarvis
Staff member
Super Mod
Nov 28, 2011
香港
Can you please comment how are they compared to Brainwavz M1 ? If better I am interested. I like good Bass without loosing on clarity

PS: have purchased Brainwavz M1 from you only
ohyeah.gif

sz1266

Disciple
Jul 12, 2008
Can you confirm if white ones are in stock? It's also okay if the white ones don't have the deal. Thanks.

chiron

Skilled
Feb 8, 2006
A black one for me. PM me the details. Also, can you ship through speedpost?

ALPHA17

Cooler "Master"
Skilled
Jan 6, 2010
Delhi, India
Hello again Gautam Sire,

I would like to make my order 2 xJVC Marshmallows, 1 xBlack, 1 xWhite. I will pay by Monday for sure and post the transfer details too.

By the way I have the same question as Chiron, can you ship them via Speed Post as those guys do not have a problem entering Cantonment areas and delivery is faster for me. Cheers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.