dead micro SD

Hi !

I got a 32 gb samsung microsd hardly used it. Now windows doesnt detect it. Tried different card reader..another pc...tried the old days way to rub the tip with eraser but still
no life. Any professional tools I could try ? May be its corrupt ?
Thanks !

Tried in any android phone?
It might be the usual fake samsung ssd as well which once upon a time was a hot huge racket on online sites...
Else if under warranty, get it replaced!

Tried in any android phone?
It might be the usual fake samsung ssd as well which once upon a time was a hot huge racket on online sites...
Else if under warranty, get it replaced!
Probably..Had got it from amazon 4 years back. Tried it on phone too its just completely dead.

Check with oem and apply for refund. I recently faced this with a 6 year old Sandisk sd card I got from Amazon. The card turned out to be fake and I was able to get refunded by Amazon -

Usually SD cards come with lifetime / 5-10 years warranty so you should be able to get it

Last edited:
Check with oem and apply for refund. I recently faced this with a 6 year old San disk sd card I got from Amazon. The card turned out to be fake and I was able to get refunded by Amazon -

Usually SD cards come with lifetime / 5-10 years warranty so you should be able to get it
Woah! Refund after 6 yrs that too from Amazon, you serious?

Last edited:
Woah! Refund after 6 yrs that too from Amazon, you serious?
was not easy - but you can read all about it here-

Back