Data Entry Jobs and Opportunities

Viplab Thakur

Disciple
Hello, I have been a member of this community for some time now and I have a lot of faith in the members. I need your advice to understand the process of getting Data Entry Jobs.

I am an undergraduate currently pursuing graduation. I live alone with my father in Ghaziabad, UP. To earn some money I was recently providing boosting services for gamers online. The work was going alright for many months but suddenly since last month the opportunity to make money in this industry has reduced significantly. This is to the point that we boosters no longer can rely on this to earn enough wages.
Understanding that the money made with boosting games is no longer reliable and sustainable, I decided to move on and look for part time jobs on Naukri.com and Quikrjobs. My monthly expense is not that much and I can make do with 8-15K per month. So far, I have had bad luck finding reliable opportunities in Data entry and BPOs. I do not wish to work full time since I am currently studying for Graduation and learning AWS as well.
After applying for a few Data Entry jobs online, the responses I received were untrustworthy. The recruiters either ask for upfront money or a security amount before handing in the work. I tried to reason with some, but have had no luck so far. 2024 is my final year of graduation and I need a reliable job that pays for my personal expenses.
Do you guys have any suggestions for any jobs that I can do either WFH or part time around my home? I am fluent in English, Hindi. My typing speed is about 40-50 WPM.

I remember my graduation year back in 2009-10. I opted for giving tuition for 8-10th class instead of data entry jobs. One of the major benefits is you will gain experience in speaking and teaching which can transform you in a different personality. Data entry types job didn't give you anything in return.
You can teach your local mohalla/community childs even 5-8th class students. Even a batch of 8-10 student will bring about 10K-15K based on location.

You need to learn lead generation skill and then offer those skills on Upwork/Fiver once you know how to find a full details of any contact then you can add second skill of outreach. The combination of both skill will make you suitable for Online SDR that pays well in USD.
The basics are as follows

Lead generation (creating a database for a given criteria)
- Identify the sources that you would need to work to find leads based on client criteria (many times its Linkedin)
- Scrape those contacts in bulk (manual, if you can't scrape but its time taking and will use more time)
- clean scrape data to keep only those contacts that client needs
- find/generate emails for those leads
- validate those emails (several verifiers are available + Bulk emailing)
- compile everything and deliver to the client

You can easily get a job for this task (these are called cold leads)

Outreach
- identify which platform you will need for contacting prospects (Linkedin or cold emails or phone calling-you won't be able to do that without proper investment)
- use of AI to write good emails or messages on Linkedin
- once you get a response you need to setup an appointment

From here the company sales guys will take over, These are called hot leads and pays much better. You can either do everything on your own and offer hot leads or you can simply offer your services for this task. Many companies need such services for there SDR's

I know it look difficult but its only difficult when you start after that you can easily earn 40~50k per month based on the deals and the client

P.S. Here is an example of the messages you can expect

1703932372338.png

Last edited:
Awesome! Thanks. I'll look into it.
Don't go online work & creating ONLINE income as at the end you will find this as more expensive, stress & less income generating idea, plus latter it will make you LAZY GUY that prefer seating job/business only.

Better create offline profile, visit near by Tuition/Classes/Primary School etc. offer them your service for their students (many school/classes round the year looking for temporary teachers), buy/read some local news paper you will surely get vacancy advertisement by classes and by time you become graduate in a year or two you become very skilled teacher/professor and than do diploma/degree as per your profession requirements ....

You need to learn lead generation skill and then offer those skills on Upwork/Fiver once you know how to find a full details of any contact then you can add second skill of outreach. The combination of both skill will make you suitable for Online SDR that pays well in USD.
The basics are as follows

Lead generation (creating a database for a given criteria)
- Identify the sources that you would need to work to find leads based on client criteria (many times its Linkedin)
- Scrape those contacts in bulk (manual, if you can't scrape but its time taking and will use more time)
- clean scrape data to keep only those contacts that client needs
- find/generate emails for those leads
- validate those emails (several verifiers are available + Bulk emailing)
- compile everything and deliver to the client

You can easily get a job for this task (these are called cold leads)

Outreach
- identify which platform you will need for contacting prospects (Linkedin or cold emails or phone calling-you won't be able to do that without proper investment)
- use of AI to write good emails or messages on Linkedin
- once you get a response you need to setup an appointment

From here the company sales guys will take over, These are called hot leads and pays much better. You can either do everything on your own and offer hot leads or you can simply offer your services for this task. Many companies need such services for there SDR's

I know it look difficult but its only difficult when you start after that you can easily earn 40~50k per month based on the deals and the client

P.S. Here is an example of the messages you can expect

View attachment 186837
Thanks a lot @kartikoli . Frankly, I was not expecting such an elaborate and detailed response. So thank you, for your suggestion, I'll do further research on this and hope fully this works. :)
Don't go online work & creating ONLINE income as at the end you will find this as more expensive, stress & less income generating idea, plus latter it will make you LAZY GUY that prefer seating job/business only.

Better create offline profile, visit near by Tuition/Classes/Primary School etc. offer them your service for their students (many school/classes round the year looking for temporary teachers), buy/read some local news paper you will surely get vacancy advertisement by classes and by time you become graduate in a year or two you become very skilled teacher/professor and than do diploma/degree as per your profession requirements ....
Thanks, I do agree with some of the things you said. I'm gonna see about local tuitions as well. Possible I might be able to get a slot with one. @kartikoli 's idea is also great but I feel like it is gonna take some time to get started on lead generation. So in the mean while, I am gonna try to get some money on the side by doing this.
Thank you everyone for your suggestion. Please keep the ideas coming, I feel like this is gonna help more than just me. :)

Thanks a lot @kartikoli . Frankly, I was not expecting such an elaborate and detailed response. So thank you, for your suggestion, I'll do further research on this and hope fully this works. :)

Thanks, I do agree with some of the things you said. I'm gonna see about local tuitions as well. Possible I might be able to get a slot with one. @kartikoli 's idea is also great but I feel like it is gonna take some time to get started on lead generation. So in the mean while, I am gonna try to get some money on the side by doing this.
Thank you everyone for your suggestion. Please keep the ideas coming, I feel like this is gonna help more than just me. :)
Happy to help, in lead generation step the only thing you need to master is finding/guessing emails other steps are easy and with a simple know-how you can learn them also as @Emperor mentioned for quick money you can go for local tuition and that will enhance your public interaction skill as well, In the mean time keep learning new skills and make a note to assign 1 hour daily for such activity.

Happy to help, in lead generation step the only thing you need to master is finding/guessing emails other steps are easy and with a simple know-how you can learn them also as @Emperor mentioned for quick money you can go for local tuition and that will enhance your public interaction skill as well, In the mean time keep learning new skills and make a note to assign 1 hour daily for such activity.
+1 for daily 1 hour for technology that suitable & can integrate in your existing job/business work, it will help lot and keep you always ahead in competition & up-to-date.

A local tutor who specialized in teaching mathematics to students in the 10th grade or higher offered free physics or chemistry (don't remember exactly) classes to local students, but eventually began charging for his services.

If you don't receive any offers to teach, consider offering your services for free to sharpen your skills. Always make sure to read and take notes before teaching someone else. Review your notes after the class as well.

There is no alternative to reading textbooks and solving problems. Best of luck.

Back