Audio D3 is here!!!

Bro don't rush into things....

I have had a hands on for the D3 and i have to say, the interface is still laggy even with the current Firmware Update...

Right now, for me atleast, J3 is the best device from Cowon, it has everything you need in a PMP but the only factor where the D3 beats the J3 is the higher resolution display, support for Full 1080p videos and native support for MKV file format...

Other thing that concerns me about the D3 is price point, i agree it has android, but that's version 2.1 they are giving, not that this version is awful, but the D3's hardware somehow seems to be crumbling to run it efficiently...Can't say for sure if Cowon will give it a Froyo (i dont at all think this will happen).

So after considering all this, D3, well, may not be a good choice for some of us over here, but if you are happy with it and don't care about a few freezes here and there and have the mullah to spend on it, D3 is fair enough.

Peace

Worst thing they did on software front was to remove 'Android Market'.

If some developer develop a custom ROM for D3, then there would be nothing beating this device.

Back