Budget 41-50k Customac Mini Deluxe Build suggestions needed!!

By any chance, was this a Mediatek or Realtek dongle - have faced an issue once with a Mac in office. However, we got the internal WiFi fixed, so smooth sailing.
Yep realtek as far as I remember.

Different utility yes. Unstable? No, fcking no. If you don't know how to configure, don't blame the dongle.
Do you know the make of the dongle? Do you know what utility it used ? Do you know any ****!ng particulars? Stop b**ching just cause someone disagreed with you. It is unstable. Sometimes it just disconnects on its own.

Do you know the make of the dongle? Do you know what utility it used ? Do you know any ****!ng particulars? Stop b**ching just cause someone disagreed with you. It is unstable. Sometimes it just disconnects on its own.
I can say same. You are making a generalisation and I corrected you.

There is a difference in saying: All Samsung phones suck vs My Samsung phone sucks.

I can say same. You are making a generalisation and I corrected you.

There is a difference in saying: All Samsung phones suck vs My Samsung phone sucks.
The one I have is pretty popular.50-60% of the dongles are based on the same chipset and is used across the board by different end manufacturers. So even my generalization would be correct. People wouldnt shell out 2-3k for a proper wifi if the 300 one had the same experience. Something to think about,

You see now?

When I say its popular, I mean widely available. To put it in a way that someone like you would find easier to understand - Most of the 200-600 range dongles have the same chip, thats what i meant by popular. I think it would be common sense to know that I wouldn't know sales figures.

People wouldn't shell out 1L for a proper macbook if the 50K laptop with hackintosh had same experience. Something to think about,

Everyone knows that, these cards help bring it one step closer to the same experience. Whats your point here? Are you trying to show off that you have a macbook? LOL Very classy.

Never tried continuity, so can't comment. However I don't see why it shouldn't work.

Continuity doesnt work in non airport cards

You are using unibeast/multibeast, your OS X will always break anyways whenever you do an update.

I use clover for boot, and the point of building hackintosh with dsdt free near native stuff is to avoid breaking. I have updated from 10.10.2 to 10.10.3, and a couple of mac os specific updates via appstore without any issues.

WiFi dongle works fine in recovery mode also.

Probably not if you need to fire up an utility for the dongle. And i dont have any experience with this.

When I say its popular, I mean widely available. To put it in a way that someone like you would find easier to understand - Most of the 200-600 range dongles have the same chip, thats what i meant by popular. I think it would be common sense to know that I wouldn't know sales figures..
Just another generalisation.

Everyone knows that, these cards help bring it one step closer to the same experience. Whats your point here? Are you trying to show off that you have a macbook? LOL Very classy.
First, I posted the same thing you posted, just replacing proper wifi with proper macbook and cheap '200rs' dongle with hackinstosh. Second, you are making adhominem attack, which is uncalled for. If you cannot make arguments without making personal remarks, please stay away.

@Raghav_K I am not sure about continuity, my bad.

Just another generalisation.

First, I posted the same thing you posted, just replacing proper wifi with proper macbook and cheap '200rs' dongle with hackinstosh. Second, you are making adhominem attack, which is uncalled for. If you cannot make arguments without making personal remarks, please stay away.

@Raghav_K I am not sure about continuity, my bad.
Correction - You attacked adhominem and made it personal, not me. I just replied to you in your own tone. Dont remember? Let me help you remember it -->
Different utility yes. Unstable? No, fcking no. If you don't know how to configure, don't blame the dongle.

As for staying away, if you comment something as a part of the discussion, and I want to add something to the discussion, then I will. If someone disagreeing with you is a huge setback for your ego, then you stay away, since you're the one that attacking then pretending to be a victim and acting saint-ly.

TBH it was a simple reply. Wonder why you got your panties in a bunch over a technical disagreement. These PCIE cards are plug and play. You literally have to plug them in and wifi is on from boot and works flawlessly. That has value.

In case of a dongle you will have to use the utility everytime you boot into OSX and even then signal is suspect and unless you are near the router, it also disconnects often. In case of new pc that's what around 4 years worth of hassle? They are good gor something like a laptop to keep things simple or just try OSX.

It was just my POV. Don't agree sure, say it and lets move on. Dont go on making personal attacks about how you are some elevated being and others are too stupid to even work a simple utility.

LOL. OK.

> They dont run out off the box with the inbuilt one. Have to use a different utility. Also signal issues. If you will be using it a lot you want something solid, best to get a proper one. These have multiple antennas.

> Different utility yes. Unstable? No, fcking no. If you don't know how to configure, don't blame the dongle.

> Do you know the make of the dongle? Do you know what utility it used ? Do you know any ****!ng particulars? Stop b**ching just cause someone disagreed with you. It is unstable. Sometimes it just disconnects on its own.

You see now?

But.. wait. You haven't mentioned about any make, particulars, details. You just said, dongles are unstable. So...if you haven't given me any details and you want me to assume them for you? Thanks a lot, atleast someone thinks I am a magician.

Or do I have to highlight about generalisations? Had you said:

I got this one xxx dongle. Mine doesn't run out off the box with the inbuilt one. Have to use a different utility. Also, I have signal issues with this xxx dongle...

See, no generalisation here.

Now, who would you blame if tomorrow someone says all Touch Screen phones freeze, unstable and not usable?

LOL. OK.

> They dont run out off the box with the inbuilt one. Have to use a different utility. Also signal issues. If you will be using it a lot you want something solid, best to get a proper one. These have multiple antennas.

> Different utility yes. Unstable? No, fcking no. If you don't know how to configure, don't blame the dongle.

> Do you know the make of the dongle? Do you know what utility it used ? Do you know any ****!ng particulars? Stop b**ching just cause someone disagreed with you. It is unstable. Sometimes it just disconnects on its own.

You see now?

But.. wait. You haven't mentioned about any make, particulars, details. You just said, dongles are unstable. So...if you haven't given me any details and you want me to assume them for you? Thanks a lot, atleast someone thinks I am a magician.

Or do I have to highlight about generalisations? Had you said:

I got this one xxx dongle. Mine doesn't run out off the box with the inbuilt one. Have to use a different utility. Also, I have signal issues with this xxx dongle...

See, no generalisation here.

Now, who would you blame if tomorrow someone says all Touch Screen phones freeze, unstable and not usable?
:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Back