Budget 90k+ Custom Gaming Laptop from USA

rdst_1

Skilled
Hi Guys,

So i have finally decided to splurge on a laptop. There are very few VFM choices available here in India and after importing phones this seems like the next logical step.

Was checking out a lot of custom gaming laptop solutions being offered by various boutiques in US like ibuypower, xoticpc(sager,force).

1)Please let me know if there is a boutique which is known for their custom solutions and especially are known for their A.S.S as that ia also an important factor when ordering.

As of now i am inclined to buy the ibuypower's Valkyrie CZ-17 customized to include GTX 680M as it is a well known brand with the best VFM and cheapest offering.

I am also getting the same config at similar pricing(Force series) from Xoticpc and there is one more added benefit where they let me extend the warranty by 2 more years at $199 which i think will be important and something i would consider as this is going to be a high value investment.

Please let me know of the best offerings by some other laptop boutiques that i might have missed.

Thanks for your input.
I did check out Origin but their laptops with the same configuration turn out to be atleast $300-400 more expensive.

Actually I was wondering can't one just buy the MSI/CLEVO barebones that these companies actually build there laptops around.
I mean they are barebones but they are complete laptops in themselves, sans the eye candy. The only reason to go for these custom builds instead of the barebones has to be because of the better cooling design that these builders incorporate in their machines.

Back