Custom duty related queries

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi
the duty is 2.03% on the assessed value/market price
and the shipping charges are 10 USD for the 1st 500 gms and 8 USD for every additional 500 gms +12.36% service tax[
QUOTE=labakkudas;1672973]How much will the duty and shipping(to India) on Galaxy Nexus be?

The price is $349 and the package weight is 2 pounds.[/QUOTE]

hi
and the shipping charges are 10 USD for the 1st 500 gms and 8 USD for every additional 500 gms +12.36% service tax

Hi,

How much shipping & duty charges for a phone worth $400?
The price is $349 and the package weight is 2 pounds.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

and the shipping charges are 10 USD for the 1st 500 gms and 8 USD for every additional 500 gms +12.36% service tax
Hi,

How much shipping & duty charges for a phone worth $400?
The price is $349 and the package weight is 2 pounds.
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Hi
The duty will be approx 3300 inr and the shipping charges are 10 USd for the 1st 500 gms and 8 USd for every additional 500 gms and 12.36% service tax[
Yes . it will be door delivery
and only in case you fall in the octroi zone there may be octroi charges

Proper packaging by the vendor will ensure smooth deliveryR
RgdsQ

UOTE=stanleo;1683960]What shall be the customs duty of this computer monitor ? Is it safe to ship monitors and 3DTVs from US ? I mean the shipping & handling part.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236262&Tpk=Asus%20VG23AH%203D%20IPS%20LED

Shipping charges mentioned by you is for door delivery or is there any extra hidden rate for inland freight ?[/QUOTE]

Hi,

I am interested in purchasing this item: Garmin Forerunner 410 GPS Watch with Heart Rate Monitor It is a GPS device used to track running pace / distance etc., however it looks like a watch and also shows time, though showing time is not the primary purpose of this device.

Would it be possible to get this item cleared under the "Sports equipment" category (16.854 percent duty) as opposed to the "Hand watches" category (28.852 percent duty)?

Thanks!

hi
Unfortunately this may not be categorized as sports equipment. so ideally the duty will be 28.8% on the assessed value[
rgdsQUOTE=ajayr;1688323]Hi,

I am interested in purchasing this item: Garmin Forerunner 410 GPS Watch with Heart Rate Monitor It is a GPS device used to track running pace / distance etc., however it looks like a watch and also shows time, though showing time is not the primary purpose of this device.

Would it be possible to get this item cleared under the "Sports equipment" category (16.854 percent duty) as opposed to the "Hand watches" category (28.852 percent duty)?

Thanks![/QUOTE]

buddy i planned to buy one set top box from pakistan (india price: 1000 rupees or less)

Product: set top box (mini set top box, less than 150 gm) - very small size

is it possible to send it through pakistan postal by my friend....??
we have to include duty or can i add it as gift

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back