Custom Chip For PS3 JB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again ??? SHeesh !

Guys , updated the first post with FAQs , please read them NOW !

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Cleared the inbox again btw...

Yes i read that

First of all ,it seems that they are only targetting packaged items with the name "Break , PS3 , etc in it... "

Our item is a raw chip which is not even programmed yet, nothing illegal at all in it.

I just checked up with DHL. It will cost about Rs. 2400 to ship it via them. Safer and much faster but the cost will go up a bit. Interested ?

^^

YEa.. keep that only... otherwise we will get some tea bags like another poor guy did. :(

m-jeri said:
^^

YEa.. keep that only... otherwise we will get some tea bags like another poor guy did. :(
Yes , 2400 bucks split among more than 30ppl will not even be 100 rupees more and it will be less of a headache. I have mailed the guy about this ... waiting for his reply.

I have ordered stuff previously from hong kong post and i don't trust it too much. Without tracking number one of my packages never came and with tracking it arrived 3 months late. I too would prefer a reputed courier service as cost won't be too huge an overhead considering numebr of ppl.

Yup.... DHL is going to cost Rs 2400 for a box under 1kg which this will be as these are tiny chips. HK post can take over a month to reach ....

DHL it is then , Cost will go upto about 600 bucks then.

DHL is bloody awesome! Their tracking is unbelievably good - I have had an experience when the replacement RAM sticks were shipped from Taiwan by G.Skill. :D

But if it has to pass through customs clearance, I am afraid, even this consignment can be ripped open by the customs guys at HK if not at least India. So it would be better if we can have the guy marked this as some other item prior to being shipped from HK.

DHL is handled by blue fart in my city i think..or is it like that everywhere?. Bloody lazy arrogant idiots they are. :mad:.

Hope the local shipping will be different though.. last time i felt like ripping ones head off. !@#$!@#

He was saying to someone else "Ethra paisa annennu pranjalum alkar ayakkum pinnae entha rate kootiyal".

Transalation, No matter how much we increase people will send. This was in response to a frnd of his

sending a parcel. he was quoted 250 for a document to chennai. I was standing there with a frnd of mine.

My parcel was MIA for a week. And that smile of his when he is saying that...

Btw... latest update , there MIGHT be a hack for 3.42 very soon. Take this with a pinch of salt but there is a possibility.... Come on people ! lets get this thing done...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back