Crysis available for Rs.54/- on Origin India (one day offer only)

This is a much larger game than Crysis Warhead. Warhead was just a small parallel story arc of Crysis. If you liked Warhead, then this is definitely worth a shot.

Got the mail in my inbox today and looks like a slick deal for anyone who missed out on the original title.

But a 12GB hard drive space requirement for the MP only? I don't suppose so. It should include the campaign as well IMHO.

We don't see many discounts on Origin right? In the US, they had some things going on in November and December; but I didn't see them when I logged in then.
Personally, I'm waiting for crysis 2 to be heavily discounted and for any discount on Bf3:Armoured Kill.

Had SP

Sweet Deal!!. Bought it yesterday, just installed and started playing now. Fortunately, it has the SP campaign too. And this time I can play the game at full graphics :eek:hyeah:

Hope they make similar deals for Warhead and Crysis 2 before Crysis 3 comes out.

Of course it had Single Player too. I don't see how they would release an MP only title. Not to mention, they had stroked out it's earlier price tag of Rs. 299/- just below the offer price. That was the price of the full game, before this deal. :p

Fantastic deal though.

Back