Crysis 3 - Discussion Thread

Got C3 today, but my gts250 is not supported, coz it doesn't support dx11

I read that there is some dx10 patch for c3
http://crysis3dx10hack.blogspot.in/
anyone tried this?[DOUBLEPOST=1364882125][/DOUBLEPOST]Downloaded the above package, the password is: hx!15a24.b
According to the given instruction, one have to click on the batch file, the code of the batch file doesn't seems to the of that type

Suggestion

you all probably are not looking forward to any more content set in the crysis universe,and i want to 'rectify' that.What i really want to tell you guys is,that,crysis 3 has many,many,'clues',rather intriguing ones,regarding the future of the series and they have managed to get me excited about the series,even though i had written it off after C2.And mainly,it all has to do with Nomad,the protagonist of C1,and one of my most favorite characters.If anyone is interested,i can pin all the intriguing intel found in C3 here,and everyone can feel the heat.cheers.

Just completed the 'Welcome to the Jungle' chapter and this game is, without a shadow of a doubt, the best looking game till date on the PC. I have Game Effects, Particles, Post Processing, Shadows and Water set to 'Very High', while the rest are on High. AA has been set to 'FXAA' and for some reason the 'Texture Quality' refuses to budge to 'Very High'. The game say it needs a restart for this setting to be applied, but even after quitting and re-entering, it doesn't work. Nevertheless, it looks insanely gorgeous. I am awe-struck with the amount of detail they have done on the character's facial models. They almost look real.

The gameplay is also more broad now with the stealth approach being thrown in. We can now justify the use of 'cloak' mode. The Bow is a fine addition to the existing stock of weaponry. It rightly gives us the predatory feeling to hunt down enemies in an efficient manner, rather than the same old "blow stuff" approach. Not that I don't like it, but it gets too repetitive. I absolutely love the idea of the Nano Visor being able to scope through the area, tag the enemies and hacking the turrets to our advantage. The soundtrack is very good, particularly the title track.

So far I'm impressed with the title. I was too tempted to play BioShock Infinite again, but I'll do that some other time. By the looks of it, Crysis 3 shouldn't take that long to complete.

I'm highly impressed with Psycho's voice acting in this game. There are moments when he just delivers his lines with total conviction and those realistic facial animations just complement it that much more.

Got C3 today, but my gts250 is not supported, coz it doesn't support dx11

I read that there is some dx10 patch for c3
http://crysis3dx10hack.blogspot.in/
anyone tried this?[DOUBLEPOST=1364882125][/DOUBLEPOST]Downloaded the above package, the password is: hx!15a24.b
According to the given instruction, one have to click on the batch file, the code of the batch file doesn't seems to the of that type

Suggestion

Anyone tried this..?

@asingh, sorry mate, i forgot to mention, its totally fake.

I read about a Skidrow dx10 patch, anyone tried that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back