Croma hot deals

kvn95ss

Adept
SAMSUNG Odyssey G9 - 9.4k (am unable to get to deliver to my pincode. Tried delhi and surat pins as well, still nothing. Let me know if any of you'll find a way for this to work)

SAMSUNG Odyssey G9 - 9.4k (am unable to get to deliver to my pincode. Tried delhi and surat pins as well, still nothing. Let me know if any of you'll find a way for this to work)
It's a pricing error and such things are always blocked by this technique now at many sites including Amazon and flipkart.
Amazon - shows "Free delivery" without an estimated date but when you try to check out it on the last page says not available at your location.
FK and Croma - Shows unavailable at any pincode.

It is deliberate pricing for items that are not in stock. All online retailers do it for getting the clicks through various ad services like Google.

Western Digital My Cloud EX4100 24TB (WDBWZE0240KBK-BESN) is listed with a price tag of ₹4499.

As usual, not deliverable in any possible PIN code.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Western Digital My Cloud EX4100 24TB (WDBWZE0240KBK-BESN) is listed with a price tag of ₹4499.

As usual, not deliverable in any possible PIN code.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
This is only Deliverable at Ratan Tata's address.

1696106501514.png

With usb 1.1 the system will probably die/get hacked(WD companyy itself got hacked some time back) before one even complete data transfer to fill the drives :p

Is there any way to get extra discount from croma website, other than the credit cash discounts.
Any coupons, Gift card etc possible?.

Back