Cricket World Cup 2011 Thread

sunny27 said:
@ Renegade - Mindless patriotism is of no use - there is no cohesion in the current Indian team as there was when Ganguly led India to the 2003 finals. India maybe strong on paper but if they don't play as a team then there's no chance of us winning the world cup.
Eh? Excuse me? When did I display my mindless patriotism? Or any patriotism ever in any thread?

Renegade said:
Really? I though sarcasm always has a context and is used to insult someone. Unless you were trying to mock at DC. :p
Nothing hateful was directed at you! just saying! No offence! DC loves our team but pretends he doesn't care!

SidhuScorpion said:
England vs Pakistan final. :evil:

Bal_Thackeray_300.jpg

Not sure if this has been discussed...the World Cup is shown in HD by ESPN / Star and Tata SKY is charging Rs.50 + tax for these 2 channels in their HD pack...and the SUN HD is charging a nominal price of Rs. 12,000 only (for viewing the HD channels for 40 odd days alone).

way to go :(

The Bangladeshi crowds were at their sadistic best today! Hope they get treated the very same way by our Indian crowds when they cross the border to play here.

Can't wait for a first real match. These minnows are losing pretty badly. NZ steamrolled all over Kenya, so did SL, and so is Australia going to over Zim. Why are so many minnows playing?

Back