CPU/Mobo cpu temperature is high

Temps are ok for a stock heatsink without a/c :)

Also what is your vcore in cpu-z when you have it running some stress test ? (eg. prime95, aida64 system test, IBT)

can you post a pic of that ?

cheers and kind regards !

bro

just checked my cpu was running on power saving mode vcore was something like 0.976.

went to bios and kept it to normal temp gone up to 60 and vcore is 1.224

Ok try this bro..

if you have a pen drive you can hit F12 on the keyboard and take screen shots of your bios directly.

That will be a huge help :) also what setting did you change to normal ?

id say if your system was running stable before then change that setting back to whatever it was..

please try and post screen shots .. that will sort it out quick time :)

bro somehow my pen drive is not decting in windows it shows in bios,but when i tried to press f12 it says to select device,but there is no device under it.since installing this is my first time to insert pen drive

also went to bios and used load default bios,changed ai overclocker to manual and disabled turbo mode,since cpu went to 3.7 ghz,and now my temp is back to 50

also bro changed my ram to 1600 mhz,default it loads to 1333 mhz, my ram supports 1600 mhz,also its latency is 8 but bios loads with 9,do i need to do overclock cpu to reach my default ram speed???

as long as vcore is in 976v power saving mode,temp is around 49-50,i think i disabled some auto power saving mode,thats when vcore went to 1.224 and temp increased to 60 and this is on idle

babloos said:
You bought wrong RAMs buddy... now if u would buy an aftermarket cooler then they would interfere... you should have bought G.Skill Ripjaws or XMS3 rams... they come with small heatsink... :(

Edit: i think you would be able to install an after market cooler as you've not installed those rams in the first two ram slots but in the future you wont be able to add the same rams in the first two slots if you would be upgrading to 8GB or 16GB...

nah

its barrowed from friend

i wanted to post my new graphics card in show off thread this stupid problem made me to reveal :p

will post once i get new rams,cooler,hopefully HAF X :D

Back