CPU+Mobo+GPU+RAM :20k - Please advice

Ok so after giving everything a thought I have decided that i would rather stay form upgrading. But I am thinking that I can atleast buy another MOBO that supports C2D and a DDR3 RAM and buy a cheap GPU as HD5570 or 5650 512 MB and stick with my old processor. As i really don't need to kick ass or something.

All I want is that my system plays the HD content without much delay, that's all rest I guess those games I am mentioning should work fine with this as well.

Please help me make it final, i need more comments over this current scenario.

^^ Don't dissipate resources on upgrading the Core2Duo to a DDR III enabled platform, there is relatively no jump in performance. For the graphics card get the AMD HD 6670 ~ 5500/- (not-inclusive taxes), it should decode-HD content seamlessly as well as play most games at playable frames @1280 x 720 AMD Radeon HD 6670 1 GB Review - Page 26/26 | techPowerUp OR get the AMD HD 5770 ~ 6800/- (inclusive taxes at certain places) it'll be able to play most games @1920 x 1080 with details toned down.

Hope this helps.

rintu said:
ok.as a gpu amd liano better than intel hd 2000/3000., but as a cpu it noway near intel sb..

True... Here's what i would advice you to do

Buy

AMD Phenom II X4 840 ~ 4.8k

Gigabyte 880GM-USB3L (AM3+) ~ 4.2k

Sapphire HD5670 512MB ~ 4000

=============================

Total : 13000

=============================

AMD LIano would easily get pwned by the above combo in every task... In Gaming , Video encoding, Rendering Etc... Plus you would be having an option to upgrade to Bulldozer processors... But if you build a LIano rig then the upgrade option would be nada... the future generation Bulldozer based fusion processors would use FMX socket...

Back