PC Peripherals Cpu cooler / Heatsink for LGA 1155 Socket Motherboard

The socket is ages old, how long you looking to run the rig and opt for argb thing specifically.
Few more months.
Hardware dealer with whom this was bought has faulty heat sink, sensors do not read rotation speed.
(ANT esports ICE C612)
He is unable to find same replacement, hence getting credit back and order new.

Is ARGB on the cooler or the fan? I should have my old TRU120E and the stock cooler for i5 2500k lying around somewhere.

Cooler Master Hyper 212 ARGB CPU Air Cooler with 4 Direct Contact Heatpipes and SickleFlow 120 ARGB Fan https://amzn.eu/d/hvabf0j

Same day delivery. Planning this finally. Still waiting for suggestions.

Hope it goes with LGA 1155 sticker motherboard properly.
Cooler Master Hyper 212 ARGB CPU Air Cooler with 4 Direct Contact Heatpipes and SickleFlow 120 ARGB Fan https://amzn.eu/d/hvabf0j

Same day delivery. Planning this finally. Still waiting for suggestions.

Hope it goes with LGA 1155 sticker motherboard properly.
Ordered this. Got refund of 2684 for old non working sensors cpu fan.

Last edited:
Item received in opened box, inside stuff seems untouched though, should i return back this ?
Product seems undamaged though..

Attachments

• HEATSINK (1).jpg
    HEATSINK (1).jpg
    224.6 KB · Views: 59
  • HEATSINK (2).jpg
    HEATSINK (2).jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 60
  • HEATSINK (3).jpg
    HEATSINK (3).jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Item received in opened box, inside stuff seems untouched though, should i return back this ?
Product seems undamaged though..
That's how some items are shipped on amazon now to save paper. It also is written on the amazon page clearly.

1661459967105.png

It's not open box unless you know there was a seal and it was removed already.

That's how some items are shipped on amazon now to save paper. It also is written on the amazon page clearly.

View attachment 144102

It's not open box unless you know there was a seal and it was removed already.
Was out when someone else @ home picked up this item.
The box as shown in photo was open. I dont find any scratches etc so far, will try to install this if any fault i have time until 30th August.
Was out when someone else @ home picked up this item.
The box as shown in photo was open. I dont find any scratches etc so far, will try to install this if any fault i have time until 30th August.
Just noticed fan is making noise when trying to spin with fingers..
Well post a video, do suggest to use or return.

Last edited:
Check with whoever received it whether they might have opened it or it was delivered opened. If the latter I would get a replacement.

Back