Budget 21-30k Cpu cabinet for 4090 and 3080 ti

3dsmaxed81

Recruit
Hi all

I currently have an asus helios gx602 cabinet and have 2 cards rtx 4090 and 3080 ti in it. But they have no space between them. Almost sandwiched with each other.
I want to change my cabinet for better airflow and that is made for dual gpus.
Can u guys suggest options?

Thanks

Wouldn't motherboard PCIe Slot spacing decide the sandwich of cards rather than Case?

Even if the case is better in airflow, the spacing won't change and situation on thermals won't change.

Wouldn't motherboard PCIe Slot spacing decide the sandwich of cards rather than Case?

Even if the case is better in airflow, the spacing won't change and situation on thermals won't change.
I am attaching the complete configuration if that helps. Also my vendor suggested me asus pro art PA 602

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240327_195745_All Document Reader.jpg
    Screenshot_20240327_195745_All Document Reader.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_20240327_195759_All Document Reader.jpg
    Screenshot_20240327_195759_All Document Reader.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 27
I'm assuming you are open to using riser cables. Because otherwise it does not matter which case you use. The PCIe slots on the motherboard would still be in the same place.

I don't think its worth the hassle but check out this guide and see if this solution works for you. The case he is using is Phanteks Enthoo 719. It supports one ATX motherboard plus another ITX motherboard at the bottom. First GPU was installed normally. The second GPU was screwed into the rear slots meant for use with the ITX motherboard and connected to the ATX motherboard via riser cable.

Attachments

• Dual GPU Rig.jpg
    Dual GPU Rig.jpg
    390.9 KB · Views: 29
Back