Health & Fitness COVID Vaccine Experience and your preference.

Which COVID Vaccine did you get or are planning to get

• Already Received Covishield

Votes: 100 68.0%
  • Already Received Covaxin

Votes: 20 13.6%
  • Want to get Covishield

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • Want to get Covaxin

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • Want to get Sputnik V

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Want to get Pfizer,Moderna, other mRNA base Vaccines

Votes: 12 8.2%
  • Already Received Pfizer , Moderna , other mRNA based vaccines

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Already Received Sputnik V

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Scared as hell to step out even for vaccine.

Votes: 7 4.8%

• Total voters

It's time we come to know the cause behind all those sudden deaths of healthy young people.

I know many who died due to sudden brain clott or cardiac arrest and the numbers are more than those who died due to covid.

It's time we come to know the cause behind all those sudden deaths of healthy young people.

I know many who died due to sudden brain clott or cardiac arrest and the numbers are more than those who died due to covid.
You're saying you know more than 5 lakh people who died because of vaccines? Cause that's our official number of people who died from COVID.

Any source or evidence for this claim?
One of the ways through which COVID kills is through clot formation. Vaccine induced thrombosis is very well known.. but the scale and risk are much less compared to the thrombosis risk associated with a covid infection..many large multi centre studies are awaiting publication.
There was an ongoing single centre study in a hospital that I worked which observed and compared cases with suspected vaccine induced thrombosis and COVID pcr positive cases. With the collected data the benefits of vaccination far outweighed the risks associated with covid, the infection related thrombosis was 16 times as compared with vaccine group in this study . Not claiming that this is a good evidence, since the study never achieved the sample size and results were calculated on partial data.

That's jumping the gun.

Let's be honest, it was an event with too many variables. Moreover, the vaccine was developed at a much faster pace than what was conventional. As I've mentioned before on this thread, administering the vaccines was a probabilistic call and net-net, saved many more lives than they're alleged to have took.

@thomasjude47
> Any source or evidence for this claim?

Till the date this news came up, lot of people wouldn't even admit:

> Vaccine induced thrombosis is very well known

Convenient that;
> but the scale and risk are much less compared to the thrombosis risk associated with a covid infection..many large multi centre studies are awaiting publication.

In the initial days of vaccine itself, one man got seriously ill. Everybody dissed his case and he was eventually forcefully purged from mainstream. Then came discussions that some people got issues, they were discredited as one off cases, without proof /merit.
The thing is, does these companies ever want the real proof to be out ?
When arguments like below happen, whom you can trust?

Goldman Sachs asks in biotech research report: ‘Is curing patients a sustainable business model?’
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/11/goldman-asks-is-curing-patients-a-sustainable-business-model.html

Can't keep on blaming people for ever.

Some clarification if people misunderstood what I meant.

I know 5 relatives/known persons who died due to sudden blood clotting in their brain or cardiac arrest but have no relatives/known persons who died due to covid.

NOT talking about official govt numbers. And don't want any debate on that.

My boss who sits in the same office as me got Covid and was under Quarantine for a almost a month.
But I Never got the vaccine , and didn't even got sick once during the whole pandemic.

@TinTinSnowy

Don't know why, but that Dr.'s posts reads like a rant.
Using lot of words 'politics, scientifically illiterate, anti-this-that', blah blah.
Wondering whether the likes of him discussed about vaccine effects during vaccine drive, than now stating 'it's well known'.
May be he got a point or two, but talking like typical joe-six-pack is not going to gain lot of interest.

Wondering whether the likes of him discussed about vaccine effects during vaccine drive, than now stating 'it's well known'.
Not sure about him, but I did see a lot of content about this online and on TV channel debates during Covid. The consensus was mostly the same: the risk of blood clotting is higher with a Covid infection than with vaccination. It's not something new; it has been disclosed before, and anti-vaxxers just need something to fuel their agenda.

@TinTinSnowy

> Not sure about him

Most toxically positive kinds will conveniently keep mum on several topics which does not benefit them.
These days social media influencers drive lot of propaganda for vested interests, hence suspicious of his verbiage.

> The consensus was mostly the same: the risk of blood clotting is higher with a Covid infection than with vaccination.

Wondering what is the consensus about getting a vaccine after Covid19 infection then.
Lot of pro-vaccine people like me took vaccine within few days of testing -ve from Covid19 infection.

> It's not something new; it has been disclosed before,
Probably was not given the attention and due process it deserves during mass vaccination drive.

> It's not something new; it has been disclosed before,
Hm... As if toxically pro-vaccine people are automatically so intelligent, fully literate with multiple degrees in scientific medicine, are form of human perfection who can never be wrong and are fountain of eternal knowledge. And oh, they don't have vested interests at all, they fell from heaven to save humanity right in time before Covi19.
Would like to see open information from both sides, which are without bias and transparent.

Lot of murkiness around Covid19 (gain-of-function labs / manipulations, etc. etc.), leave alone vaccines.

Most toxically positive kinds will conveniently keep mum on several topics which does not benefit them.
Liver Doc single-handedly exposed fake medicines, alcohol sold under the guise of Ayurveda and homeopathy, as well as heavy metals in Ayurveda and homeopathy products. He also called out many other pseudosciences and fake beliefs held by people. He has now started another initiative to test the quality of generic medicine. These responsibilities should have been undertaken by our government, which is instead wasting public money to the tune of thousands of crores on the Ayush Ministry while cutting down budgets for science.

I don't see any problem with supporting such a person, and I will do so.

@thomasjude47
> Any source or evidence for this claim?

Till the date this news came up, lot of people wouldn't even admit:

> Vaccine induced thrombosis is very well known

Convenient that;
> but the scale and risk are much less compared to the thrombosis risk associated with a covid infection..many large multi centre studies are awaiting publication.

In the initial days of vaccine itself, one man got seriously ill. Everybody dissed his case and he was eventually forcefully purged from mainstream. Then came discussions that some people got issues, they were discredited as one off cases, without proof /merit.
The thing is, does these companies ever want the real proof to be out ?
When arguments like below happen, whom you can trust?

Goldman Sachs asks in biotech research report: ‘Is curing patients a sustainable business model?’
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/11/goldman-asks-is-curing-patients-a-sustainable-business-model.html

Can't keep on blaming people for ever.
News is not data or evidence, maybe yes for conspiracy theorists. What you are pointing out are just anecdotes.
Some clarification if people misunderstood what I meant.

I know 5 relatives/known persons who died due to sudden blood clotting in their brain or cardiac arrest but have no relatives/known persons who died due to covid.

NOT talking about official govt numbers. And don't want any debate on that.
Was it due to COVID/vaccine or some other cause? Any proof? Or just a correlation?

@TinTinSnowy
> He has now started another initiative to test the quality of generic medicine. These responsibilities should have been undertaken by our government

That is very good to see.

> thomasjude47
> News is not data or evidence, maybe yes for conspiracy theorists. What you are pointing out are just anecdotes.

There can be data of evidence in News.
Sometimes conspiracy theorists tend to be right.
Lot of anecdotes becomes statistics.

Like:

Dr. Fauci Funded Virus Research At Wuhan Which Would Leave Zero Trace Of ‘Human Manipulation’

FBI found it ‘alarming’ that Fauci and NIH were funding ‘gain-of-function’ research

Last edited:
@TinTinSnowy
> He has now started another initiative to test the quality of generic medicine. These responsibilities should have been undertaken by our government

That is very good to see.

> thomasjude47
> News is not data or evidence, maybe yes for conspiracy theorists. What you are pointing out are just anecdotes.

There can be data of evidence in News.
Sometimes conspiracy theorists tend to be right.
Lot of anecdotes becomes statistics.

Like:

Dr. Fauci Funded Virus Research At Wuhan Which Would Leave Zero Trace Of ‘Human Manipulation’

FBI found it ‘alarming’ that Fauci and NIH were funding ‘gain-of-function’ research
sorry but that's not how it works

@TinTinSnowy

Don't know why, but that Dr.'s posts reads like a rant.
Using lot of words 'politics, scientifically illiterate, anti-this-that', blah blah.
May be he got a point or two, but talking like typical joe-six-pack is not going to gain lot of interest.
Thanks but we will rather listen to "that ranting dr." than your pseudoscientific bs. Throwing random article links into your posts doesn't give any of your claims the credence you think it does. How exactly are you even qualified to criticise him I wonder?
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Any proof? Or just a correlation?

In 2 of the cases Doctors said blood clot in the brain vessel, the guy 33 years old, started throwing his limbs uncontrollably in the morning in the bed, and passed away within a minute before his wife could even realize what is happening.
In a similar case, where another know person just dropped dead in the office while working, he was also between 30-35.
Have never seen or heard such cases before, only saw these kind of deaths after covid. And then of course there were conspiracies about vaccine and some kind of after effect of COVID to drive such doubts about vaccine.
After seeing today's news about AstraZeneca, I'm mostly sure that it was indeed some kind of side effect of the vaccine.

Back