Courier Service Feedback

letmein

Skilled
Oct 11, 2009
Delhi
Whenever Bluedart is not able to deliver by the promised date, they update the status as "Consignee premises closed." Very unprofessional.

Metalspree

Skilled
Mar 1, 2006
Bangalore
Fedex service is simple superb . Got a package from Mumbai in less than 24 hours :)

Bluedart sucks these days , they ask for stupid documents for everything and their tracking is the lamest of the lot.

cool.guy

Recruit
Sep 15, 2010
I bought a Macbook Pro off ebay on the 22nd Oct. The seller gave me Aramex tracking id on the 27th. Its been a week and every time i enter the tracking id on the aramex site it says data not available. Called up the seller, he says the courier is held up at Aramex Chennai office due to its high value. Mailed Aramex, no response and still waiting to hear back. Cant decide what to do now... :( Should i wait for a couple more days or should i apply for a ebay refund through paisapay??

Btw anyone has had any previous dealings with ebay seller: buyforless*2012

prime

Skilled
Nov 22, 2008
Blue Dart at its best. :D

jpiich.jpg

varkey

Skilled
Sep 8, 2006
Bengaluru / Cochin
www.varkey.in
Whenever Bluedart is not able to deliver by the promised date, they update the status as "Consignee premises closed." Very unprofessional.

100% true, they don't even attempt delivery and will provide some fake status updates.
If they provide a valid and true reason for the delay I can understand, but giving fake updates is really bad from the side of BlueDart.

prime

Skilled
Nov 22, 2008
Fedex is the boss once again. One day delivery from Lucknow to Mumbai ! Best courier I've come across in the past year.

Not so good in Gurgaon. They don't deliver and then themself update the status as "Held, unable to collect payment".

From Mumbai to Gurgaon, with assured next day delivery option, they delivered in 8 days.

2u8uk4i.jpg

prabs

Skilled
Jul 24, 2006
@kestrel5915 - Thanks buddy really appreciate it.

Finally some info is showing up earlier on I was getting nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:

alekhkhanna

Skilled
May 29, 2008
Not so good in Gurgaon. They don't deliver and then themself update the status as "Held, unable to collect payment".

From Mumbai to Gurgaon, with assured next day delivery option, they delivered in 8 days.
That's a first for me wrt Fedex. Generally this happens in my area with DTDC. :p

- - - Updated - - -

That's a first for me wrt Fedex. Generally this happens in my area with DTDC. :p

vyral_143

Jarvis
Staff member
Super Mod
Nov 28, 2011
香港
for me FedEx sucking big time. Nought an casing from eBay and got a FedEx number, was happy to see it.

But to my shock following is their tracking entry

Nov 17, 2012 15:50 - Delivered - Dombivli East IN
Nov 17, 2012 13:14 - On FedEx vehicle for delivery - HYDERABAD IN
Nov 17, 2012 09:55 - In transit - GUWAHATI IN
Nov 16, 2012 03:42 - In transit - NEW DELHI IN
Nov 15, 2012 21:21 - Left FedEx origin facility - GURGAON IN
Nov 15, 2012 19:16 - Picked up - GURGAON IN

How on the earth is it possible to reach from Hyderabad, Andhrapradesh to Dombivli - Mumbai, Maharashtra in flat 2 hours 36 minutes that too on vehicle ? :O

Have got raised a complaint with them. but now m unsure of what is future of this product.

Current status of this tracking says Delivered and received by Security/Guard - .Kumar. But there is no such security guard in my building. :scared14:

Anyone had similar experience like mine ?

3 Doors Down

Disciple
Jun 15, 2012
I bought a brainwavz m4 from mp4nation.

The product landed here yesterday and I got a call from the fedex guy around 1 pm telling me that he will come at my place.
I was waiting for the product at my home.
No one came at my place and theu updated the tracking no. Saying buisness premises closed or something like that.
On seeing that I called them and I told them I will pick it up from the branch.
I paid total of 883 rs(722 customs. Actually ~300 rest fedex charges and 161 octroi)

I opened the shipment and the earphones were missing from my parcel.
The box was not sealed and the earphones were not there. Just the hard case and buds were there.

I called their branch and customer care as soon as I found the box was empty.
Have mailed both mp4nation and fedex regarding this.