Courier Service Feedback

First Experience with amazon.in and its been horrible already. The status just got changed to rescheduled at your request when I never requested any rescheduling. Not sure why they do this BS. Never had such issues with flipkart.

In Transit : Rescheduled
The delivery of your package has been rescheduled at your request (Updated 0 minute(s) ago)Original expected delivery date: Saturday 19 July 2014

Happened to me with flipkart. It was raining really heavy that day. By noon after rain stopped I got another SMS saying it would be delivered by 7pm. Their courier guy delivered same day around 5pm.

blue dart delivered my packet despite my request for rescheduling.

a week earlier they delayed my parcel despite requesting for quick delivery.

customer service is a faux idea. they work at comfort.

i am seeing several complaints about blue dart. my friend has also been complaining about them since some time, due to various delivery-hassles he faced with his ordered products (recently, he was delivered a parcel at 9 in the night). some change in management or policy of blue dart? we may never know.

First Experience with amazon.in and its been horrible already. The status just got changed to rescheduled at your request when I never requested any rescheduling. Not sure why they do this BS. Never had such issues with flipkart.

In Transit : Rescheduled
The delivery of your package has been rescheduled at your request (Updated 0 minute(s) ago)Original expected delivery date: Saturday 19 July 2014

The parcel got delivered the next day morning. Still this stupid rescheduling saying rescheduled at your request is lame.

Does Bluedart deliver on Sundays?
Shipment reached in the morning to the city hub and it should have been moved to local branch by now but its stuck there from morning 10.
3 Days back they did deliver on the same day when the shipment reached the hub at the same time 10 .

Does Bluedart deliver on Sundays?
Shipment reached in the morning to the city hub and it should have been moved to local branch by now but its stuck there from morning 10.
3 Days back they did deliver on the same day when the shipment reached the hub at the same time 10 .

In some cities they do deliver on Sunday.. Or for certain website packages they deliver Sundays... Cromaretail deliveries happen on Sundays..

Mostly they don't..

Having a tough time with blue dart.
These morons are holding one of my shipment in Indore and not willing to deliver it despite many calls and mails.
Can someone tell me if all's okay in indore?

Ecomexpress. Excellent courier i have seen in recent times. The person who came to deliver the Snapdeal fullfiled product very courteous.

Received the product in less than 48 Hours

Delhivery sucks balls. Ordered a internal Hdd from snapdeal which came out faulty because of poor packaging. Snapdeal immediately registered for a reserve order with delhivery. But, even after repetitive emails and CC calls they just sent me fake sms that someone will come to my place 'today' to pickup the package but no one did. After snapdeal re-ordered 3rd time with them someone came for pickup only after 20 days.

I sent a package using DTDC Blue Guaranteed 2 business day delivery. Today it should have been delivered but i asked relatives they said no courier boy came and Tracking Status shows Attempted.
I know this is a cheap trick to find an excuse for the guarantee thing, but does any have such experience? I could have used normal Speed post which would have delivered the product on time, saving half of the money. since it was 1kg of chocolates i didn't want to take risk.

Back