Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Discussion Thread

baccilus

Skilled
Oct 21, 2007
Chandigarh
Dude, didnt you read... PS3 version will also have mouse+KB support!! No idea if they would use it though. Console players would probably be sitting on a couch some distance away from the TV. What would they keep the mouse/kb on?

Oh don't worry about that. Gamers go to a great length in order to have a good game. They will certainly figure out where to keep their keyboard and mouse ;)

quan chi

Skilled
Dec 25, 2009
Oh don't worry about that. Gamers go to a great length in order to have a good game. They will certainly figure out where to keep their keyboard and mouse ;)
I wonder if it will be any keyoard and mouse or you have to purchase some special compatible ones.

c1ph3r

Disciple
May 17, 2011
Retail copy is cheaper and saves you some bandwidth

Agree the retail copy is cheaper but it doesn't save any bandwidth.

I tried all the methods I could find on forums but the installer automatically starts installing the game over the net.

devesh38

Adept
Sep 11, 2008
Mumbai
i am playing this since 1 week now and am loving this game. this game is awesome. the gameplay is really good. Although i keep getting busted all the time but it keeps making me play more and get better.:)

quan chi

Skilled
Dec 25, 2009
^^A tournament sounds fine.If we get enough participants then we can even form a team.But i think it will require some time.

quan chi

Skilled
Dec 25, 2009
I think we should have a small tourney with prizes for the winner too.That way it will be exciting for all.

fLUX

Skilled
Nov 21, 2009
Bangalore
thats one sad part of the game , it takes your name from steam :( . Am still getting used to the recoil other then clarion i pretty much suck with everything else right now :| . I donno whether its the ping or what , but people hardly get headshots on each other . (150 ping asian server