Budget 41-50k Core Components for 50K. Graphic Designing and Gaming.

Hey guys! How's it goin?

I am looking to buy some hardware for an upgrade on a friend's PC. Here's the template:

1. What is your budget?
    • 50K (Only need SSD, RAM, Processor, Motherboard, PSU and a Graphics Card)
  2. What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)
    • NA
  3. Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)
    • Monitor - Dell's 24 incher
    • HDD - 2TB Seagate
    • Audio Card: Auzentech 7.1
    • Cabinet - CM Ammo
    • Speakers, UPS, Keyboard etc.
  4. Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.
    • Samsung 850 Pro 256 GB SSD?
  5. Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component
    • No
  6. Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
    • Delhi
    • Open to online purchase
  7. Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
    • No
  8. What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
    • Gaming
    • Browsing
    • Desktop Processing
    • Watching HD movies
  9. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
    • No, as long as there are no known issues with service
  10. If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
    • Casual FPS gaming
  11. What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
    1. Gaming - 1440x900
    2. Desktop - 1920x1080
  12. Are you looking to overclock?
    • No
  13. Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
    • Windows 10

Processor AMD FX-6300 7.5k. It's cheaper and more effective in running Graphics Design Softwares due to more cores than intel but less effective in gaming due to weaker single cores.
Motherboard Asus M5A97 7.5k Best motherboard in the price range. If you wish to go for a better one then the M5A99 is Awesome for 10.5k
Corsair Vengeance that JJ has mentioned is good but it's 1333 and not 1600. The 1600 mark was reched in test conditions. Just wanted to mention. I know because I own the same.1600Mhz are really expensive and don't give as much a performace boost.
PSU Corsair VS650 4.2k. Again I'm using it and it's working just fine for me.
And with the money you save on PSU and Processor, upgrade the graphics card to R9280x, the performance boost over the 270x is huge. But if you do not wish to upgrade your gaming from 900p then stay with the 270x. That is more than enough for 99% of the games.
CPU cooler: CM Hyper 212x 3k

I researched for a few months and these are the parts I chose for my build. Except the graphics card though, I went with the Asus GTX 960.
Please correct me if I am wrong somewhere!

Back