FS: Cabinets Cooler Master Storm Trooper with Side Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyperion

Disciple
Want to sell my Cooler Master Storm Trooper Cabinet. It comes with a see-through side window. Love the chassis but my newer build demands a different aesthetic and as such I am planning on another chassis. The cabinet is in prime condition. The price is slightly negotiable.

Attachments

• IMG_20160628_232019519.jpg
    IMG_20160628_232019519.jpg
    944.9 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_20160628_231943535.jpg
    IMG_20160628_231943535.jpg
    978.9 KB · Views: 161
I got one question - This is something that you bought in 2013 and can clearly see dust all around, how come the condition is still 5 out of 5 (brand new??)?

I got one question - This is something that you bought in 2013 and can clearly see dust all around, how come the condition is still 5 out of 5 (brand new??)?
So what? Dust is not permanent. It can be cleaned in a jiffy. The rest of the condition is top notch. Also, brand new was a separate option when I posted it.
I got one question for you, are there strict definitions of what 5 out of 5 or 4 out of 5 correspond to? If so, please point me to it so I can correct the post accordingly.

I got one question for you, are there strict definitions of what 5 out of 5 or 4 out of 5 correspond to? If so, please point me to it so I can correct the post accordingly.
How does it sound to you - 5/5? does it mean mint condition or 3 yrs old case condition. You tell me, how do u define it? I just asked you to be logical. Any person with a common sense can figure out 5/5 is absurd for a 3 yr old case unless the case is sealed tight without use. After all its your thread and I have no challenge whatsoever. It was meant to help you give correct info but its alright if you dont care. I know the junta here is smart. All the best for the sale.[DOUBLEPOST=1467693098][/DOUBLEPOST]
So what? Dust is not permanent. It can be cleaned in a jiffy.
A suggestion, you might want to clean the dust in a jiffy to give it a better look and will help you with the sale and price.

How does it sound to you - 5/5? does it mean mint condition or 3 yrs old case condition. You tell me, how do u define it? I just asked you to be logical. Any person with a common sense can figure out 5/5 is absurd for a 3 yr old case unless the case is sealed tight without use. After all its your thread and I have no challenge whatsoever. It was meant to help you give correct info but its alright if you dont care. I know the junta here is smart. All the best for the sale.[DOUBLEPOST=1467693098][/DOUBLEPOST]
A suggestion, you might want to clean the dust in a jiffy to give it a better look and will help you with the sale and price.

Thanks for your suggestions! My reading on it is the condition of the case itself. Does it have dents,scratches, missing or broken parts etc. Just because its a 3 year old cabbie doesnt mean it gets knocked around in the house.
Honestly I had better pics when I cleaned the cabbie recently but had to take pictures again due to requirements here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back