Recruit
View attachment 1522

Cooler Master price list i received from Matrix3d

Hope it will bw useful for TE members

Attachments

• CM Price.JPG
    CM Price.JPG
    185.7 KB · Views: 209
Cause cooler master distri is in delhi and if anybody wants anything then i can get it for them in dealers price instead of end consumer as distris are real good friends of mine... One more reasone to be part of the TE Community :D...

Hyper 6+ and Hyper 48 are out of stock... Last quote for Hyper 6+ i got was around 3k 3.1K... Dont remember actually :p... But yes its out of stock... Expected soon... Shipment is on its way :)...

How soon do u think it will be available? And will the price be 3k or will it be lower? I need it in about 2 weeks tho will decide after i find out the price.

By any chance, have the price gone up ?

Got my uncle a Centurion 541 Micro-ATX for 2500. From SMC in Nehru Place.

3 months back that is.

@Switch : how much could you get a Stacker 830 for ?

and matrix 3d people are looting u guys .. look at the price of cm stacker 830 in my list ...the distributor price is 13,500 and matrix 3d chap is quoting it as 16276/- .....now if u add 4% vat to 13500 u get 14040/- and he is making a profit of 2236/- bucks .. very neat.

CM Stacker 830 Disti's price in Delhi - 13500/-
Freight Charges - 540/- Ofcourse not professional courier ;)
Freight Insurance - 270/-
Octroi 5.6% - 756/-
Total Cost - 15066/-

4% Profit - 602/- (I am sure any one would deserve 600/- bucks profit on goods worth 15k)

Retail Price - 15668/- (Rounded to 15650/-)

^^nice calculation but that will hold true only if they dont keep cabinets in stock .. coz if they keep cabbies in stock then they must have had got several cabinets together and saved on shipping. and anyways guys its better to buy it directly from SMC Delhi then .. i dont know about mumbai but since VAT is still not implemented in my state ill get it for MRP + 10% CST + Shipping which makes it 15,650/- (including 800 bucks max for shipping) ... still ill be saving around 600 bucks .. and mumbai buyers wont be charged 10% cst i suppose as VAT has been implemented there .. they will be charged 4% VAT instead so still further savings :)

and u can buy lots of goodies for 600-80 bucks saved like Coolermaster RAM heat spreaders , Antec Sleeving Kits , CM/Antec Fans . lighting stuff etc. so no use caring of the dealers profit even if he truly deserves it :p

Back