Company Address Required for ICICI b2 account?

techygeek

Adept
I plan to open a b2 branchfree account with ICICI, but when i fill the form they ask for company address which is mandatory field.

I am currently self-employed and work from home. Even if I put my residence address and company address same, the problem is I don't have a land-line which is a compulsory field in the company details section.

What can I do?

Also does this account allow receiving money from US in INR?

That's nice to hear that you are self employed. You have 2 options:
1) Put the landline no of your neighbor as ur landline.
2) Apply for a landline. Will take cple of days @ max.

They will ask for confirmation of the addresses. So have the necessary documents ready for proofs. I think this is where you might have trouble.
I am not sure of B2 operation on money from US. But keep the FRC ( Foreign Remittance Certificate) which u get each time the amount gets deposited ready, as it is needed for tax and other legal matters.

They ask me for both residential and company addresses and ask me to specify one of them as primary communication address.
They also have written that proofs are required only for the primary communication address. So I will specify residential as my primary communication address. that would be fine right?

Also I think FRC would be required only if i receive money in a foreign currency right? The money I receive is in INR only but from the US.

Back