Combine power of 3g , fixed line and Dongle for faster Internet

Mr India

Disciple
i have a 3g connection , wifi/lan at home and also have a tata photon dongle that i get. how to combine internet of all 3 for super download speeds ? is it possible ?

Just enter '15' against "interface metric" under "Advanced TCP/IP Settings (Ver4)" of all the network connections you see on your windows PC.

Just enter '15' against "interface metric" under "Advanced TCP/IP Settings (Ver4)" of all the network connections you see on your windows PC.
Done that on all network connections. Now will that increase the dowload speed or how will I know all these are combined.

^^ it's supposed to load balance. only you can tell whether it's working or not... well, did you see any changes? how about speedtest.net?

neither speedify nor connectify 2016 work on windows 7 it seems. setup runs and they download a windows update but then it says this update not applicable to your system and setup ends. :( no solution it seems

^^ you know, windows inherently supports network features such as hotspot and bandwidth sharing? without windows' and NIC's support, software like speedify and connectify can't do any magic.

Back