Clifton Graphic T-Shirts for Rs. 89 and Rs.99 (Free Shipping)

Finally got my replacement tees for those that were out of stock. Its sad considering I liked the original ones that I had ordered.

Clifton has really really pi$$ed me off now, I had ordered 2 Clifton T-shirts on 17th dec 2011, shipped via Trackon courier on 18th, but trackon has no service in my area so items went back to shipper, after 10-15 calls again they give me BS about shipping via Trackon in spite of reminding them about no service & asked them to ship the items via Speed post or DTDC,

but no avail all I get is "the item has been shipped via DTDC few days back but No Tracking number given by DTDC" (WTF? No tracking No. even after item is shipped days back)..

Numerous calls but no results, only assurances about calling me back in 1-2 hrs but never get back.

Should I tell them regarding Consumer Court & Blog for complaining about this?

lol I have got Value Pack of Panties
<
3Pc Set instead of my T-shirt . Rs99 gone in vain
<

Finally After 45 Days of torture CC I got my 2 tees, although the one that I wanted was not sent as it was out of stock (Orange Lion tee, instead got a crappy Green Girl tee
<
)

Clifton used to sent items via Trackon which does not have service in my areas as a result, twice the shipment was gone somewhere else didnt even reach back to clifton, I am sure Trakcon wored them instead.

Anyways the size seems bit odd as its not XXL as printed but XL in real, but fits me perfect so glad I got XXL instead of XL.

Wont be buying from Clifton anymore as to get my 2 tees after 45 days, I had to send loads of mails to Head of Operations etc, so wont advice too..

maybe its time Clifton takes a leaf out of Flipkart's book and start delivering on time if they want that people should buy from them again and recommend others also.

I have a feeling they were just testing the waters before going into online sales full-on.

Hopefully they learnt from the issues that cropped up!

I dont like the courier service they are using to deliver these tees and besides that I went to Dmart yesterday and found better tees available for 99 bucks
<

Ordered one Rs 99 T shirt.

Got it in around a week.

Quality is ok.. Not as good as the one I ordered for Rs 89 ealier.

However, decent enough for Rs 99

The white print looks like the Tee is quite old stock

I want some quick info. Sitting at the office thinking of ordering a few.

What is the size I should pick if I am 6 feet 2 inches tall, athletic build? L, XL or XXL?

EDIT: Hmm... it seems only XL and XXL are available mostly. Most only have XXL :/

Back