FS: Others Clearance Sale (Giveaways)

Hi Interested in wifi card as I am on Hackintosh as well using my HP laptop using opencore and its on Monterey and my laptop wifi/BT card not supported.

Here are the members I have decided to give the items to:

1. Router - @raman.bhadu
2. Wifi n Bluetooth Cards - @prime
3. Xeon CPU - @enthusiast29
4. Amazonbasics HDMI to DVI - @JMak
5. Miniso HDMI to DVI - @sanjeevram
8. BlueRigger Micro HDMI - @JMak
9. CM 212 EVO - @mzsa1994

Members mentioned above, please contact me via PM so that we can proceed further.

@prime will be using 1 of the 2 wifi cards that I will be sending him, and giving away the other one. So whoever is interested in getting one of the cards can connect with him.

I did clearly mention in the original post to not send me a PM regarding the giveaway, yet, some members (@XBalboa , @cinecon , @Kevin Lane , @imad7x , @ashoka1 ) decided to send me a PM anyway.

I limited number of items per member to 2. Had you paid heed to what I had to say in the Original Post, you would not have sent me a PM. Also, commenting first does not get you anything, this is not a first come first serve.

Cheers. :)

@ruiner21 thanks for choosing.

@prime are you taking both the wifi cards or just one? I was hoping to get one for an old but still in-service laptop I have.
Hi.

I will be using one in my Vaio laptop which is used for my kids online classes. It has a wifi card (Qualcomm Atheros AR9485WB-EG) which does not have 5 Ghz.

As of now, I am not sure which one will be compatible. Once checked, I will be putting up the other one and my original one (which does not have 5 Ghz) for giveaway.

Thanks.

@enthusiast29 Are you requiring the X5460 bro? If not kindly let me know thanks.
I have an LGA 775 Core2Duo E4300 CPU which is too slow to do anything for daily usage even running 2 chrome tabs is painfully slow. I have G41 mobo and 8GB DDR3 RAM and a passive cooled 1050ti on it right now so I'm planning to use that CPU with it for a smoother daily use PC for family.

If you want to do anything which is not a daily task but want to use as some file server or very light task I can give you that instead.

@ruiner21 Let me know how can we proceed further. I'll send you DM if you'd like now.

Take it from me Its pci wifi adapter.dont have pci slot in mobo so it is lying around for 5 years unused.or you are looking for those smaller one.
Thank you for offering, it's actually needed for a laptop so only half height pcie mini adaptor will work. Such as in the pic by OP.

Back