Clash of Clans - MMO

Our Clan's Winning streak is again 8-0.. my Dark Elixer income is from wars only :p

Attachments

• null.jpg
    null.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 224
I have created a new clan called - Tech ......... 'wait for it' ...... Enclave. :p

Anyone can join right now, just search for "TechEnclave" and I will be the lone member right now. If someone is interested in becoming a co-leader and taking the proceedings further then please do.

2 Villages level 78 and 74 both in a single Indian clan which goes to war like crazy. A war is declared as soon as the current war ends. We have won 58 wars till now.

Having 2 similar level villages in a clan helps as I can donate myself the best possible troops. :D

I'll pay a visit to your clan @Renegade whenever I find the time...stopped playing CoC a few months ago, but if the clan grows I might start playing again!

oh...ok, I just started 2 days back and very low on resources. So was thinking to boost the game. Anyway, will go slow and steady now. Thanks

Only advice I can give to people, is to never spend Gems on anything else but On Builders hut. I spent those initial 250 gems on speeding up the process and then linked the game to Google+ :p so there was no going back.

Can I request members who are active on CoC game to start clan and come together?

Before that at least count how many members are active there. Come on guys!!!!

Game gets boring after a point. The amount of resources you raid is less than the amount you spend on the raid. No one actually notices this so you just feel happy when you raid a lot of resources but actually you end up losing from the raid.

Game gets boring after a point. The amount of resources you raid is less than the amount you spend on the raid. No one actually notices this so you just feel happy when you raid a lot of resources but actually you end up losing from the raid.
Not true at all mate. All you need is patience to wait for the right village. On many occasions I have pressed Next over a 100 times but the payout is worth it.

You need to be a particular trophy range respective of your base for you to get good loot.

I have a maxed TH8 (except the walls), lurking around 1450-1600 and getting very good loot.

Yep agree with CeD, Silv1 to gold1 is where all the loot is and depending on your level you need to try more.
If you want lots of loot with each attack try Master.
I was there last week, started searching at 690k gold and ended at 730k gold, after 7 attacks wins each giving 100k gold 100k elixir and 500 de.

Back