City Centre Mall @ Navi Mumbai destroyed ! (live pics)

i had went to the City Centre mall yesterday to relish on my all time favorite chinese dishes at one of their outlets.

but as i reached there, the scenario was altogether different.

mob of thousand of ppl standing there, pelting stones at the mall, police doing nothin but watching.

ppl were literally laughing after throwing stones on somebodys property.

we Indians are really loosin out !

political debacles already now public also goin crazy.....

i always thought its the rich who play foil...

but yesterday remembered wat i heard from someone i respect... garib ke **** me jyada **** hote hai :E

see the pics below:

05072008266.jpg

05072008267.jpg

05072008268.jpg

05072008269.jpg

05072008270.jpg

05072008271.jpg

05072008272.jpg

05072008273.jpg

05072008274.jpg

05072008275.jpg

05072008276.jpg

one of the security guards might have barred someone from entering the mall .... possibility.. ??
Edit : ok got the reason.. posted after funky did :p

ppl getting involved in such act should be eloctrocuted !

these rugged politicians along with mindless ppl residing in our veryy surroundings is making everything worse.

i was present there. stones were flying above my heads when i was clicking those pics.

its was S I C K !

heh, the mall can try to sue/recover the cost of repairs from the ad agency and/or the website/company, but unlikely...

really embarassing stuff... for people to fall for a silly ad claim, then start pelting stones... worst part is the mob mentality... the trouble was probably started by one/few miscreants (who could have been caught/identified alone) but why do other people have to follow suit? really disgraceful...

next target: vodafone (or was it some other one) for advertising on tv "get paid for incoming calls" then retards who spend 24x7 on their phones only to realise they earn Rs 2/- in an entire month :D

damn only few glasses broken :p .. kya ho gaya hai yeh mob ka ..koi Josh hi nahi hai :no:
... reading the title, i thought they brought the whole place down or set 'em on fire or something !! :lol:

kauzy said:
we need some superheroes... :|

Hotstuff said:
this is so sick.... indian mob mentality sux big time, n something needs to be done to stop it

It is during times like these that I wish I was a Heavy (TF2).

I would have had fun mowing down that mob of human trash with my dear Sasha. :eek:hyeah:

Back