Choosing an SE phone?

whatsinaname

Skilled
Choosing between Sony Ericsson phones as the thread topic suggests.

I have someone going to singapore and have the following options

k750i - 6.9k
k610i - 7.2k
w700i - 7.8k
k618i - 8.1k
k550i - 8.7k
w810i - 9k

As you can see, they all cost about the same. I don't swap phones often, so my major requirements are a very good battery life and then a decent camera I suppose. I have almost decided on the k750i. Is there any strong reason for me to go with any of the other phones? ( I won't be using the music features and I already have a 4gb Memory Stick Pro Duo).

Help before tomorrow evening will be highly appreciated. :D

even if u dont intend to use the music features, i'd say, get the w810...its got all tht u r lookin for, n then some more...;)

u can definitely use it as ur second music device...a very good one at tht...;) imo, its a better buy than k750i anyday..:)

Private Ryan said:
even if u dont intend to use the music features, i'd say, get the w810...its got all tht u r lookin for, n then some more...;)
u can definitely use it as ur second music device...a very good one at tht...;) imo, its a better buy than k750i anyday..:)

Well, the 810 does look cooler, but from what I have seen of the specs, it seems to have a slightly lower battery life and no cover for the camera.
And if I do decide I need the music features at a later time, I have a 4gb MS for the 750i already (I guess the 810i uses something different?) and I can always flash firmware to w800i (I think). So is there any other reason to go for the 810i?

BTW, thanks for the very quick replies.

whatsinaname said:
Well, the 810 does look cooler, but from what I have seen of the specs, it seems to have a slightly lower battery life and no cover for the camera.
And if I do decide I need the music features at a later time, I have a 4gb MS for the 750i already (I guess the 810i uses something different?) and I can always flash firmware to w800i (I think). So is there any other reason to go for the 810i?

BTW, thanks for the very quick replies.

u lose on the camera cover...
but u get a D-Pad which is much more reliable than the joystick...

another vote for W810i.

as for the battery life, in real life its almost the same, +810i has a dpad which is way better than the untrusty joystick of K750i, and 910i looks a lot better :p

The k610i is pretty good as well... it's definitely an eye catcher and is also the most stylish of all the se phones... it's got a front vga cam for 3g as well although that's not of much use rite now... but who knows in a couple of months may b.

Back