Cheapest Torrent Download Solution Required

Sahil_Ar

Disciple
Hey there:
I am fedup from my Electricity Cuts,i am paying nearly 827rs/month:mad::mad: to my ISP for Unlimited Connection,i think it's used nearly half of the amount i pay due to Electricity cuts!
Now,i want a Cheapest Solution so that i can really make use of my Internet Connection,please tell me the cheapest Solution so that i can keep it running 24*7,as i only have Single Battery Attached to the Inverter.

what the hell do you download 24/7?

anyways, from you signature, you have a sony vaio, buy some 1TB, no go for bigger external HDD since you d/l 24/7 :p

thats all, solution costs under 5-6k.

vivek.krishnan said:
Use a netbook if you have one! Else, go for a router with torrent downloading facilities!

And where can i find such Router?

Would i be able to remotely Access files from it when i will be Far from my Home?

1) Go to your nearest cyber cafe.

2) Download uTorrent and set it open at startup (minimized).

3) Queue 3-4 big files and set download limit to 1 torrent at a time.

3) Change uTorrent icon in the system tray into some arbitrary system program icon.

4) Either setup uTorrent Remote or visit the same system once in a while.

Bacchat hi bacchat sirjee ;)

well there are quite a few solutions, u can go for :-

1) Netbooks
2) Nettops - acer revo types
3) Routers with USB ports with or without custom firmware - Asus RTN13U
4) Standalone torrent downloaders like NS K330 - this is the cheapest NAS for downloading torrents

rahul_hbo said:
1) Go to your nearest cyber cafe.

2) Download uTorrent and set it open at startup (minimized).

3) Queue 3-4 big files and set download limit to 1 torrent at a time.

3) Change uTorrent icon in the system tray into some arbitrary system program icon.

4) Either setup uTorrent Remote or visit the same system once in a while.

Bacchat hi bacchat sirjee ;)

I used to do same 2 years back when my dad disconnected internet connection because of low grades :p

Atom based Desktop is good IMO

Check out this thread Download Rig Check out #9

Back