Budget 10-15K Cell phone with Longer battery Life which one is good

I would like to purchase a cell phone with longer battery life. I dont know which one is good. My budget is max 15k. So far I have seen these 2 phones:

Gionee Marathon M3 With 5000mAh Battery Launched at Rs. 12,999

Xolo Q3000 with 4000 mAh Lithium-Polymer Battery Launched at Rs. 15,500

Any reviews on these please let me know. Are they good. How is their aftersales service and all. Do they really work as mentioned or not. Please share your views guys.

Note 4 since you've already had the original note.

Your budget seems to have improved a good deal since you started this thread btw.

Try to get replaceable batteries instead of power banks that way you are charging batteries instead of your phone.

Now One Plus 2 is available and Asus Zenfone 2 is also available. But as far as I have seen in both of them asus charges in 30 mins full battery and one plus 2 charges in 3 hrs. There is no micro SD slot in One plus 2. Still wanna know from you guys which 1 is better out of the 2 if I have to purchase.

Which one is very good to purchase Samsung Galaxy Note 4 or Samsung Galaxy Tab S2? I cannot decide which 1 I should go for among est these 2. The only thing that I see is 1 wiith removable battery and the other 1 double the non removable battery life.[DOUBLEPOST=1452009352][/DOUBLEPOST]Still waiting for reply

Last edited:
Back