OC & Modding Case mod!!! BIG one....

so its that time of year again, when sonny goes arnd sticking wires inside his cabinet and calling it a holy three letter word.. :tongue:

dude, ur creature is so powerful, every time it hops it smashes its crotch to the ground and still it doesnt stop, man thats a strong creature you got there :p

well....its been a month since i touched my cabby....sat this morning and completed it......

1 month of no activity...everything got rusted :( :mad: :cursing: sanded them even more, but the rust is evident in the top portion......

the case bottom is supposed to be a mirror :p sanded it with a 1200grit to get the perfect shine...:clap:...some stray drops of water, rusty spots :cursing:

the mobo plate and the 5.25 bays, sanded to give a brushed metal look ;) absolutely rocks :D

DSCN3229_resize.jpg

DSCN3227_resize.jpg

still have to mount the transparent acrylic......

DSCN3228_resize.jpg

DSCN3230_resize.jpg

the handle...its pakka mirror finis and it soooooooooper rocks :D :D :D

DSCN3231_resize.jpg

DSCN3232_resize.jpg

rusty :( :mad: :cursing:

DSCN3233_resize.jpg

well...not fully completed, will give the parts to a buffing shop, so tht everything is mirror finish :D

this has been my attempt to make a Lian Li, everything is going according to plan :clap:

thts sme great wrk maan.....am thinkin of puttin acrylis to my side panel too.....dnt ask which case
can u show how its dne nd how much it will cost????

hmm...was supposer to take it to the buffer 2day....had to write a new tut :eek:hyeah: so got delayed...anyways, takin it to polish tomorrow ;)

too much work...:( no time for cabby nowadays....

looking shiny :p
Have you got any antirust treatment done on that?
If not then get it done or spray it with teflon spray. You should get teflon spray in car rapair shops. Its transperant spray.

yeah yeah....gettin it coated with antirust 2morow....lacquer coat......

tht thing has already staryed rusting :( hav to rub it with a cloth to remove the rust every 2 hiurs......

funkymonkey said:
If not then get it done or spray it with teflon spray. You should get teflon spray in car rapair shops. Its transperant spray.

Does the Teflon Spray come in cans ? Does it leave a matt or glossy finish ? I have a case that is rusting and would like to try it out if it is not expensive.

Back