WTB Captain Claw Game CD

b.life

Disciple
Hi,
I once played a game called Captain Claw, it came with my HCL pc purchased during year 2000-2001, I somehow lost it and if any of you have it and would like to sell it, I would gladly purchase it.

Thank you for your time :)

Damn man.. I had this game disc once upon a time.. The game was awesome...

You maybe able to download the game unless your a collector..

I mostly must have dumped the disc in trash but will still check

It was the second game that I have ever played on PC and have some very good memories of it. The graphics, music and story was awesome. So I am trying to collect a physical disk as a remainder.
If you find ever find it please let me know :)

Thank you :)

It was the second game that I have ever played on PC and have some very good memories of it. The graphics, music and story was awesome. So I am trying to collect a physical disk as a remainder.
If you find ever find it please let me know :)

Thank you :)

Sure will check.. but theres a very little chane of it being there.. wives dont let anything extra kept at home specially when it comes to TECH n GAMING!

Sure will check.. but theres a very little chane of it being there.. wives dont let anything extra kept at home specially when it comes to TECH n GAMING!
I understand, same here, anything not inside the rack/case gets a questioning looks and come cleaning time, either I have to pack it inside a box and store it someplace not reachable or it goes :(
I can attest to that. Unless you have a separate room for yourself where you can hide tech stuff from your wife.
You have a separate room to hide your stuff :eek:??? You like to live dangerously I see, come cleaning time then god may save your soul :smilingimp:

I understand, same here, anything not inside the rack/case gets a questioning looks and come cleaning time, either I have to pack it inside a box and store it someplace not reachable or it goes :(

You have a separate room to hide your stuff :eek:??? You like to live dangerously I see, come cleaning time then god may save your soul :smilingimp:
Yeah I guess it's time for my monitor to go now.. It's been lying unused for about 3 months now n that's the target now

Haha. Not entirely belonging to me. I work from home so that room has my PC and all the tech stuff and their boxes and some common stuff from my parents and us that doesn't have any other place to go.

Haha. Not entirely belonging to me. I work from home so that room has my PC and all the tech stuff and their boxes and some common stuff from my parents and us that doesn't have any other place to go.
You lucky devil I envy you :grinning:
Sorry bro.. couldnt find it anywhere!
No problem, thanks again for taking the time for me :)
Do you need the cd or all the files. I do have it somewhere
Yes I am trying to collect the cd as reminder of good times. And if you do find it please let me know :)

Back