Can we get products at Cost price instead of buying it at Selling price?

titanium556

Disciple
How cool would be that? But is it possible? Like i7 2600k's cost price should be 6-7k, but sellers are making profit by selling it at 15k. I think that's unfair. Is it possible to buy products at Cost Price? I'm not sure because then noone would be buying from sellers, and everyone buy products at their cost price. Please explain this to me

You would need to buy in bulk. That means a dead investment on a depreciating asset.

Nobody with right mind will invest that amount of money unless he gets rid of it in short time.

How cool would be that? But is it possible? Like i7 2600k's cost price should be 6-7k, but sellers are making profit by selling it at 15k. I think that's unfair. Is it possible to buy products at Cost Price? I'm not sure because then noone would be buying from sellers, and everyone buy products at their cost price. Please explain this to me

Cost price is the price at which a seller purchases a particular good . I don't think the margin can be more than 5-7% so 6-7k is a unlikely figure . Although as the processor changes hands its prices increases .

Eg - Company sells it to the whole seller at 12k . He sells it to a sub-distributor at 12.8k . The distributor sells it to the retailer at 13.8k who in turn sells it to you at 15k .

Buying directy from a company requires a commitment of a paritular volume every month which generally runs in thousand's of units per month

what happened to taxes? if you import something you will be charged some customs duty. then you need to factor in cost of transport, sales tax, vat etc. cost of courier, cost of godown, etc. selling at cost price is not possible imho.

what happened to taxes? if you import something you will be charged some customs duty. then you need to factor in cost of transport, sales tax, vat etc. cost of courier, cost of godown, etc. selling at cost price is not possible imho.
Add LBT/Octroi also now :rolleyes:

Back