Can I trust Shopclues?

So I have decided not to go for Shopclues, I am not at all willing to spend more than 2000 for a genuine one, that is the reason why I don't want to go for the amazon one. I have strong feeling that I can get a genuine one from somewhere at around 2K, any suggestions?

As I said, buy it from eBay. They are already giving out 8.5% off coupons.
Can you recommend me an ebay product link which you might think, is of a genuine and original controller. Also please tell me a little more, what is the coupon code for the 8.5% discount.

Can you recommend me an ebay product link which you might think, is of a genuine and original controller. Also please tell me a little more, what is the coupon code for the 8.5% discount.
http://www.ebay.in/itm/Microsoft-Wi...ames_Consoles_Accessories&hash=item27f7cb93b9
I got from the same seller. He seems to be authorised dealer of MS products.

Check your mail for the coupon. I got different codes for different accounts.
Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Try changing 034 to 030,031, etc.

the above coupons get exhausted in no time! i have personally been able to apply them successfully only within a window of ~1-1.5 hrs. from the time i receive them. would suggest the OP to create an account at ebay, and check his email-inbox every few hours. i am being sent these coupons between 1600-1800 hrs almost daily.

the above coupons get exhausted in no time! i have personally been able to apply them successfully only within a window of ~1-1.5 hrs. from the time i receive them. would suggest the OP to create an account at ebay, and check his email-inbox every few hours. i am being sent these coupons between 1600-1800 hrs almost daily.
This seems to me like a great idea, will try it. Thanks a lot guys for all your help.

Back