Can i take out a girl for hunger games movie if i havent seen them ?

Mr India

Disciple
Thinking of a movie date but only this movie playing , rest bad. if i have not seen the prev. two will i understand them ? she has seen but i dont wanna get bored n be clueless.

I love Hunger Games movies series.
But I'm not sure if a first time watcher will be able to understand Mockingjay Part 2 without watching atleast Mockingjay Part 1.
Having said that why don't you just weekend binge the first 3 films? It won't take more than a day. Just don't rush it else you'll get bored.

I tried watching the first Hunger games once, it was a tacky snoozefest (imo) and I couldn't make it past 20 mins.
Go for Spectre instead or wait for a few days and go for Star Wars.

Well if you haven't seen the girl, then are you sure being stuck in a 2 hour long movie is a good idea?
lol i think that you misunderstood his words.
I tried watching the first Hunger games once, it was a tacky snoozefest (imo) and I couldn't make it past 20 mins.
Go for Spectre instead or wait for a few days and go for Star Wars.
I still don't know the time series/prequel/sequel of Star Wars. :S
What is the plot/period in which the upcoming movie take place?

lol i think that you misunderstood his words.

iPwn.jpg

I still don't know the time series/prequel/sequel oonf Star Wars. :S
What is the plot/period in which the upcoming movie take place?

You're asking the wrong person, I haven't seen any of the movies :p
I tried watching the first movie ages back but that too I couldn't make it past the 20 min mark, it obviously felt dated as something from the seventies.
Does not mean I don't understand its importance in pop culture, its influence on other works, in sci-fi and the cgi industry. Disney's gonna milk it though.

But I do know the prequels came later on, you can watch it chronologically or in the order it was released, it's up to you. Think I'm gonna give it another go before Force Awakens releases.

Well, *protip*, if you take a girl out to a movie, you really shouldn't care about the movie!

P.S- I am confused. Is this girl your fiance or the hot GOT fan from your office?

I dint call her so no date as movie wasnt right. Plan postponed , spectre too old now plus they censored stuff .

Last edited:
Well, *protip*, if you take a girl out to a movie, you really shouldn't care about the movie!

P.S- I am confused. Is this girl your fiance or the hot GOT fan from your office?
im not engaed so no fiance , shes not from office and nowdays at office im not into the GOT fan that much.[DOUBLEPOST=1448730281][/DOUBLEPOST]
You didn't or you couldn't?
i dint as dint feel like. Movie matters actually , only those kids n all who wanna kiss or something and are tensed up throughout dont care fr movie. besides on weekends ticket rates high so i better get my moneys worth

Back