CPU/Mobo Can broken CPU pins be repaired?

its really really difficult to solder such a small pin in such a dense place ....... its better to buy new
motherboard then to waste time on fixing it.
there are motherboards with broken socket pins selling for 30-40%% of their original price online,any rough idea how much it can cost??even at something like 5-10k it will be a good deal.

Yes they can be repaired , both bent and broken pins , but its a very proffesional task . i have repaired quiet a few 1150 and 1155 , but it depends on severity .

there are motherboards with broken socket pins selling for 30-40%% of their original price online,any rough idea how much it can cost??even at something like 5-10k it will be a good deal.

bent pins can be made to work if little pins are bent and are not severely bent ...... soldering a broken pin is quite difficult and no guarantee if will work or not.

even if you can find anyone who can guarantee of fixing broken pins ..... i will not pay more than 10-15℅ of original cost for the motherboard with broken pins.

bent pins can be made to work if little pins are bent and are not severely bent ...... soldering a broken pin is quite difficult and no guarantee if will work or not.

even if you can find anyone who can guarantee of fixing broken pins ..... i will not pay more than 10-15℅ of original cost for the motherboard with broken pins.
Ok thanks,I will try to inquire on nearby shops weather they can replace/repair the socket. And on a side note LGA 1151/and the lga-2011-v3 sockets with pins are selling on AliExpress for 200rs . So I think finding a new socket is not a problem

I am talking about high end boards maximums 8 assembly etc ,you can get them for like 10k with broken pins

Ok thanks,I will try to inquire on nearby shops weather they can replace/repair the socket. And on a side note LGA 1151/and the lga-2011-v3 sockets with pins are selling on AliExpress for 200rs . So I think finding a new socket is not a problem

I am talking about high end boards maximums 8 assembly etc ,you can get them for like 10k with broken pins
Phoenix did you ever figure this out?

Back