Budget 41-50k Can 5600g handle(40fps high) most AAA titles without dedicated gpu

Spidy_Tm

Recruit
I want to start build a pc but my budget is limited (40-45k) so I'm thinking of making the pc with ryzen 5600g and later add a GPU like rx6600 down the line (1-2yrs) is this a bad idea? I'm Really confused

Check benchmarks in Youtube. You can start with this video

You'll not be able to play most games released in the last couple of years at any kind of decent settings. That said, the iGPU on that processor is pretty powerful, so you'll have plenty of games to choose from which are not all that demanding.

You can also save another few 100 by going for 5500GT which has pretty much the same performance as 5600G.

Check benchmarks in Youtube. You can start with this video

You'll not be able to play most games released in the last couple of years at any kind of decent settings. That said, the iGPU on that processor is pretty powerful, so you'll have plenty of games to choose from which are not all that demanding.

You can also save another few 100 by going for 5500GT which has pretty much the same performance as 5600G.
Ohh I love random gaming yt I saw his review video of 8700g. It's really powerful but I can even get GPU in that range

Back